So today I tried to do a search in my phone just didnt give me any results. I tried another one for a message that was right on the top and nothing ever comes up. It just stays searching. Anyone know whats up? I am talking about when I am like on the txt messages/email thing and I hit the "S" letter. I am using V.282 if it matters.

Thank you
    07-10-09 03:09 PM
    Huh? Your profile says you are not a blackberry user.....
    07-10-09 03:13 PM
    Whoa lol how do I switch it? I have a Bold lol. Look up my name I have asked other questions here before. But do you know anything about the search feature stopping working?
    07-10-09 03:16 PM
    Go to "My Account" and modifiy your crackberry.com forum settings, and on the left hand side, edit profile. You can change your phone model there.
    07-10-09 04:13 PM
    Okay fixed that. But anyone know how to fix my problem?
    07-10-09 05:28 PM
    Come on.. Someone please help...
    07-11-09 03:11 PM
    I had issues first time around then realized I was dumb and didn't search right... Did u type what you wanted and click the middle buttin, back, or menu? The menu guves the option to then search (vs save the search)... That was my initial problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 07:42 PM
    I had issues first time around then realized I was dumb and didn't search right... Did u type what you wanted and click the middle buttin, back, or menu? The menu guves the option to then search (vs save the search)... That was my initial problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I do back button and click search. The thing is that it was working before and now it has stopped working. This a feature I use a lot too
    07-12-09 12:46 AM
    Can anyone please help? I really miss the search feature.
    07-16-09 04:08 PM
    try hitting the menu button and then search. make sure the options at the bottom are selected for all services, all folders, sent and recieved, and all...
    07-16-09 07:58 PM
    try hitting the menu button and then search. make sure the options at the bottom are selected for all services, all folders, sent and recieved, and all...
    I tried it just like that and still nothing.
    07-17-09 02:49 PM
    I have the same issue. HELP MEEEEEE Please
    07-27-09 01:10 PM
    I've had this problem SOOO many times. I fix it with a battery pull. It usually fixes it. I haven't figured out WHY it happens, but the battery pull fixes it. Some kind of app I use MUST do it.
    07-27-09 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD