I purchased a Bold 9900 a week ago and I used to have a Bold 9700. You all know the message on the lockscreen settings in the options menu. When I type my name and any other information and save it then I lock the screen, it immediately locks, I get a black screen withought anything written on it! I tried to set up a password but didn't work, same thing happened it immediately locks. If anyone could help me with this problem it would be great
    [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    mughni likes this.
    09-01-11 12:16 AM
    I purchased a Bold 9900 a week ago and I used to have a Bold 9700. You all know the message on the lockscreen settings in the options menu. When I type my name and any other information and save it then I lock the screen, it immediately locks, I get a black screen withought anything written on it! I tried to set up a password but didn't work, same thing happened it immediately locks. If anyone could help me with this problem it would be great
    [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hi Shareef,
    I am experiencing the same problem. I cant get the message on the lock screen. only the message saying that 'the screen is locked and push teh unlock button to open the phone' is displayed.
    If you have managed to solve the issue please do let me know.
    09-04-11 07:52 AM
    Press Alt+Enter to lock your phone.

The message is when you lock your phone, not your screen.
    09-04-11 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD