I have a BB 9650 and it's on the Sprint Network. I'm currently running OS 6.0.0.600. I have multiple gmail addresses coming to my phone. I think it was yesterday it stated and is driving me nuts. My main 'message' folder is going blank, like when I access it, nothing is there. If I do a phone reset, it all returns. If I go to the individual email account 'message' folder, they are all there however, I normally never look at these and I currently have them in another folder just to clear the clutter. Anyone know why my main 'message' folder would be going blank????

Thanks for your help.

Greg
    07-29-11 10:57 AM
    I have a BB 9650 and it's on the Sprint Network. I'm currently running OS 6.0.0.600. I have multiple gmail addresses coming to my phone. I think it was yesterday it stated and is driving me nuts. My main 'message' folder is going blank, like when I access it, nothing is there. If I do a phone reset, it all returns. If I go to the individual email account 'message' folder, they are all there however, I normally never look at these and I currently have them in another folder just to clear the clutter. Anyone know why my main 'message' folder would be going blank????

Thanks for your help.

Greg
    I'm guessing here, but maybe you are in saved messages view when you open the messages folder. When you are in there, hit the V key - that is the shortcut to view saved messages, and if you don't have any, it will appear as though all your messages are gone.

If you hit the M key, it will then display all messages in the message folder. Try that next time it happens and let us know.

Later

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-11 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD