Hi everyone. I have had my Blackberry Bold 9700 for a week now and I am made up with it. However, I have installed lots of apps and Im down to my last few mbs of memory. Is it possible to, rather than use the phone memory but to use the sd memory for apps? If so, what settings do I need to change??? Thanks in advance
    06-27-10 06:06 PM
    no you cannot use your sd card for any apps what so ever but how in the hail did you go through over 100 mb of memory for apps. did you just install everything known to man?

options--> status shows how much memory you have left.

you should also close anything you are not using to save on memory as well.
    06-27-10 06:16 PM
    To my knowledge, there is no way to run the apps from the sd card. I think you're going to need to pick and choose which apps you really want and or need. If I'm wrong, I stand corrected.
    06-27-10 06:17 PM
    no you cannot use your sd card for any apps what so ever but how in the hail did you go through over 100 mb of memory for apps. did you just install everything known to man?

options--> status shows how much memory you have left.

you should also close anything you are not using to save on memory as well.
    I'll go back to the drawing board. I spent most of the day downloading every free app I thought would come in useful. I'll probably wont even use a lot of them. Errrm is the only way to delete apps, through the bb desktop manager or can I do it from withiin the phone??
    06-27-10 06:26 PM
    options --> applications
    06-27-10 06:33 PM
    Like blueyestm said.

Options>applications. Highlight the app to delete, menu (push and hold BB button), delete.

Be sure to reboot when you are finished. Battery pull is even better for the amount of change you have to make.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD