Hi there, please help me! Otherwise I'm going to have to go to a phone shop which I don't really want to do.

Here's the problem.....
    My 9900 picture files, whatsapp files, zonasnap files, video files, (all media files), are full. So full that it got to the point I could no longer take a picture unless I deleted a few pics first. I also couldn't open any pictures sent to me via email, text message or whatsapp as the 9900 said I didn't have enough memory. This was very annoying so today I bought a 16gb memory card, thinking that this would fix the problem.
    It fixed the problem of having to delete pics before I could use the camera to take another so I'm very happy about that. But it didn't fix the problem of not being able to open a picture sent to me via email, whatsapp or text message. If I try to open a pic message sent to me in whatsapp it says 'not enough file memory.' I don't understand!! Please, why is this? And how can I fix it? Would it help if I transferred all my pictures and videos onto the media card, thus freeing up space on the phones internal memory? If so, how do I transfer them? I've looked everywhere on how to do this and can't find anything! Sorry to be clueless but I'm so stuck! Thanks in advance.
    08-26-12 11:46 AM
    When was the last time you reset your phone?
    08-26-12 11:54 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    08-26-12 11:59 AM
    You can move them with the desktop software to save them to your computer and then move them to the card. Then delete them from the device and free up memory. Then you would have them backed up on the computer too.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dbollman423; 08-26-12 at 12:06 PM.
    08-26-12 12:03 PM
    Thank you to everyone for the help but I actually managed to sort it myself! I worked out how to transfer all my pics from the pictures folder, into a new folder I created and set it to save to media card! Now all pics I can download! Yey!
    08-26-12 12:24 PM
    Make sure you set you device to download all of your future images to the media card and you should be good.

Enjoy!
    08-26-12 12:26 PM
    Will do! Thanks! Its like having a new phone all over again!
    08-26-12 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD