I used to check randomly and it would be 48/50mb. Ive been checking again and it went down to 29. couple of days after that its now at 24mb..

I didn't have it for too long the phone as I bought it brand new. I only have slacker,google maps, etrade, facebook, and appworld. Which one is responsible for this massive drain?

I dont have a sd micro memory card in it, I do have like 7pictures. Any way to get it back to where it used to be?

(oh yea I have OS.266 upgraded 3 weeks of getting phone with only 1 program loaded.)
    06-27-09 11:29 PM
    Make sure the settings for Facebook does not have it updating in the background. All apps should be closed via their respective menus.
    06-27-09 11:32 PM
    where do i find those settings? I restarted it and it went back to 46MB.... weird.
    Last edited by fourthchirpin; 06-28-09 at 08:29 AM.
    06-28-09 08:12 AM
    All software versions to date have some kind of memory leak associated with them. Make sure to press menu then close when exiting applications. Try not to leave many apps running in the background, if possible.
    When the memory gets too low, delete all emails, txt's, call log, then hold alt and then press L G L G. This will bring up the event log. Then press menu- clear log. After you clear the log, pull the battery for 15 seconds and put it back in and your memory will return.
    06-28-09 08:29 AM
    You could also get Quickpull and set a scheduled restart every night.
    06-28-09 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD