I need to buy a memory card for my Bold. I don't need anything excessively large - I don't put much music or other stuff on my phone. What is the best memory card out there based on brand and low price? Thanks.
    06-21-09 08:49 PM
    Check out some of the sandisk cards. You can get some good deals on them. 8 GB should be enough if and they are pretty reasonable...

Check out Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more! they usually have good deals...
    06-21-09 08:52 PM
    I just bought a dane-elec 16 GB from shopcrackberry that was $20 cheaper than the 16 GB sandisk. The sandisk name wasn't worth $20 to me. I hope it is good.
    06-21-09 09:04 PM
    +1 on Newegg. Go there and find one in your price and size range. I agree 8gb should be plenty, and you can find a good one for less than $20. Sandisk is the probably the most highly regarded, but my experience has been even cheaper ones work fine.
    06-21-09 09:47 PM
    Another vote here for newegg. Haven't checked their prices for memory cards lately but it's a great resource.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 10:27 PM
    Yup, +1 for Newegg, and their user ratings can be trusted. A Data cards have been very highly rated for years there, and I have never had an issue with one. SanDisk, Kingston, and the other brand name cards are good cards, but you do pay for the names.
    06-21-09 10:34 PM
    Another +1 Newegg
    I got a Class 6 8 gig a few months baqck for only $19
    06-21-09 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD