I have the blackberry bold 9700.
    I hooked up my blackberry to the computer to back up my files with desktop manager, & I accidentally pressed"Sync". When I went on my phone after, ALL MY MEMO PAD ENTRIES HAD BEEN DELETED! I had ALL my important information in there!
    I have a mac so it says the the sync account is "Apple mail notes" ... I have no idea where to look or what to do! I need help!

PS! When I look in my previously backed up files, it says ZERO memo pads were saved, when i had many existing entries on my phone?

Is there any way to retrieve my lost memo pad entries!
    04-23-12 11:49 PM
    Same here. Looking for answer as soon as possible to be able to restore? I have the same issue as the above, computer and all. My only difference is 9800 version. It was also my 1st time plugging the phone up to my mac. I was looking to charge my phone and it went into an update. All of my other info is there except my memo pad notes. My voice notes, and images are all there. Is there a way to revert and retrieve / recover the info? It was never backed up since it was the 1st time being plugged up. I used it as a tool to write notes in. Very important information! Thank you in advance.
    11-24-13 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD