Hello fellow addicts,

So I have replaced the pcb membrane on my phone, and I found it very hard to align the little domes over the metal contacts. I think I wasn't able to align them properly because some of the keys need to be pressed rather hard to input the letters, and on some of the keys, when pressed once, will input the letter multiple times at once.

Does anyone have any tips on properly aligning the keys? Or does anyone know if alignment isn't the issue?

Note to mods: if this should be posted on a different section, or if I'll have better luck posting on another section, please move it for me!
    05-23-10 10:57 AM
    Hello fellow addicts,

So I have replaced the pcb membrane on my phone, and I found it very hard to align the little domes over the metal contacts. I think I wasn't able to align them properly because some of the keys need to be pressed rather hard to input the letters, and on some of the keys, when pressed once, will input the letter multiple times at once.

Does anyone have any tips on properly aligning the keys? Or does anyone know if alignment isn't the issue?

Note to mods: if this should be posted on a different section, or if I'll have better luck posting on another section, please move it for me!
    everything should snap into place and fit flush without play. There is really no other way except for finding someone tech savvy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-10 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD