Are Roxio Media Manager and Blackberry Media Sync mutually exclusive? I don't use the former all that often, but I notice that on my Desktop Manager (version 4.7), I have Sync, but Manager is grayed out. I'm not sure if that occurred when I installed 4.7 or if Media Sync somehow disabled Media Manager. I tried re-installing 4.7 with MM but have the same situation. I've read the posts that state that Windows Explorer can be used just as effectively as Media Manager, and it's by no means a show-stopper for me, but I'm wondering why it's disabled and if it can be re-enabled without affecting Media Sync.
    07-06-09 02:22 PM
    Are Roxio Media Manager and Blackberry Media Sync mutually exclusive? I don't use the former all that often, but I notice that on my Desktop Manager (version 4.7), I have Sync, but Manager is grayed out. I'm not sure if that occurred when I installed 4.7 or if Media Sync somehow disabled Media Manager. I tried re-installing 4.7 with MM but have the same situation. I've read the posts that state that Windows Explorer can be used just as effectively as Media Manager, and it's by no means a show-stopper for me, but I'm wondering why it's disabled and if it can be re-enabled without affecting Media Sync.
    I have no idea whether it can or not, but just stick with the way it is. Roxio
    is a terribly slow program and using your windows explorer is much better.

That said I don't think that Media Manager has anything to do with Media Sync.
    07-06-09 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD