First of all, it necessary for the pictures to be taken in large as opposed to small or medium to get a decent quality?

Second, when I get the warning that media card is full and I need to delete pictures and I need to use the camera, I usually go through and delete a few pics to free up some space. Nine times out of ten, even after deleting pics, I still get the message the card is full so I tested it. It said I had 3 pictures left. I took a picture and got the message the card was full. I went back and deleted the picture I had just taken and instead of having 3 pics left like before I took the picture, I STILL get the message there is not more room on card. Why does it do that? Are they not fully deleted? Yesterday I deleted 15 pictures and STILL got the message the card was full. I have since cleaned it completely off.
    11-30-12 10:10 AM
    Try transferring your photo to your PC then re-format the SD card.
    11-30-12 10:16 AM
    Thanks! This is exactly what I did and it worked beautifully. I believe that small thumbnails were being stored on the card even after I deleted pictures/videos or moved them to an external hard drive. After the format, my card completely freed up.
    03-31-13 07:21 AM