hello and thanks for reading. i am having trouble getting the images and music that are on memory card to appear on my phone? can anyone help me out?
    08-24-09 12:54 PM
    Check that the media card is inserted. Could u be more specific?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 01:03 PM
    try moving all the files to your computer and put the memory card back inside the blackberry and format it from your blackberry
    08-24-09 01:36 PM
    Was this a memory card that you had for an old phone that wasn't a blackberry and you put it into your blackberry? Do like stated above move all the files to the PC and format the card using your blackberry by going to your options > Memory > then hit your BB menu key and select Format. Then transfer everything back over and your done. Good Luck
    08-24-09 01:55 PM
    Was this a memory card that you had for an old phone that wasn't a blackberry and you put it into your blackberry? Do like stated above move all the files to the PC and format the card using your blackberry by going to your options > Memory > then hit your BB menu key and select Format. Then transfer everything back over and your done. Good Luck
    Wow, i was about to buy a new media card. Thanks for the info. I thought the best way was to format through the pc. This gave me a 5second lag with recording videos.
    08-29-09 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD