This is more of a rant and poor me post than anything informational. But it may encourage others to contact AT&T to examine their eligibility before going to the store on Tuesday.

Every time I call AT&T, they tell me I'm eligible for an upgrade at a different time. First, it was Sept of 08. Then, February. Then, March. Then, May. Then, February. Then, April. Then, Dec of 08. Now, it's Sept of 09.

But somehow, I'm completely eligible to upgrade to the iPhone and I'm actually eligible to get a $50 business discount on it because I'm a premier customer?

And somehow I can upgrade to any phone right now, as long as I do it over the phone and not in-store?

Tomorrow, I have to call and threaten to cancel my line (which would be cheaper than paying my next phone bill, actually) and hope that they will actually do something about the fiasco. I have to go to a different AT&T store every time I buy the phone, otherwise my false threats to cancel my line never get me anywhere.

So, I encourage everyone to call AT&T and find out their status themselves. But, I think it's more of a hit or miss thing at this point... the people on the phone don't give you the same information as those in the store, etc. So, if you can walk in and buy a bold hassle free on Tuesday, I think you'll be in the minority...
    11-02-08 06:30 PM
    pm me tomorrow, ill be working and ill see when you ARE eligible and well take it from there, good?
    11-02-08 06:32 PM
    That works... But I'm looking forward to my daily argument with at&t so ill call them too

Thanks for your help..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-08 06:44 PM
    no prob, if it shows your eligible you can argue that also
    11-02-08 06:46 PM
    Haha true.

You will get the pleasure of seeing the 12,000 notes on my account...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-08 06:50 PM
    hahahha this is very true
    11-02-08 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD