What is mass storage memory and why would i ever want to enable it?

Also I just installed iBerry , and cant figure out for the life of me on how to work it... is there a tutorial or walkthrough on customizing it that i can check out?

thank you fellow berryheads
    07-13-09 03:58 PM
    Mass Storage is the ability to use the onboard 1G or a MicroSD card as storage, for media like pics, MP3's, videos, etc. Most people leave it enabled. It will then show as a mounted drive on your PC, allowing you to drag and drop files off and on the phone.
    07-13-09 04:03 PM
    iberry is a theme of course and all you have to do is hot the Key to the left of the trackball on any icon and choose move to move the icon to where ever you like to position it.

As for calender events they will show up only 2 at a time on the homepage and email will show up as on the homepage icon. You can't replace the calender or the email icon with any other icon.

I hope this is what you were looking for info on.
    07-13-09 04:10 PM
    yes u gave me more than i expected about the theme and MSM.

So I guess after spending the 6 bucks on the Theme, im kinda disappointed...

I really just want a theme that is clean, organized and offers a little bit more "flair" than the stock ones RIM gives.

Now that i have you in the thread though, can u clear up what the difference is between "today theme" and "themes?
    07-13-09 04:20 PM
    yes u gave me more than i expected about the theme and MSM.

So I guess after spending the 6 bucks on the Theme, im kinda disappointed...

I really just want a theme that is clean, organized and offers a little bit more "flair" than the stock ones RIM gives.

Now that i have you in the thread though, can u clear up what the difference is between "today theme" and "themes?
    I believe the today themes show your calendar entries. There is a truly excellent thread stickied above. Tons of great, free themes. And there are more places to look once you are done there.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/pos...llpaper-96714/
    07-13-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD