I know quite a few of us use to or still have an iphone. My question regards itunes and cd burning. Ill get into it more if anyone has experence with it. Thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 10:11 PM
    If you have a question please feel free to ask it. If someone knows
    the answer they will be along to help.
    06-23-09 11:25 PM
    What question? And fyi- there is an iphone section on Crackberry.

06-24-09 12:02 AM
    The "Children of The Corn" are usually not on the site this late. Ask away!
    06-24-09 12:12 AM
    Just was curious when burning cd's why most of the time it'll go two or three songs in and then end. And try to tell me one song is over 11 hours long, so it stops the whole burn..

06-24-09 12:13 AM
    I know quite a few of us use to or still have an iphone. My question regards itunes and cd burning. Ill get into it more if anyone has experence with it. Thanks in advance

why would you ask this question???
    06-24-09 12:14 AM

LOL, you're sick
    06-24-09 12:39 AM
    Just was curious when burning cd's why most of the time it'll go two or three songs in and then end. And try to tell me one song is over 11 hours long, so it stops the whole burn..

My only question is why is this posted in a Blackberry Forum?

Sounds like an issue with itunes, your music files, or your burning software if you are not using itunes to burn the cd.

I'm right here Tlynnsmith!

Chris
    06-24-09 12:45 AM
    I'm right here Tlynnsmith!

Chris
    Naw...you're not one of them!

LOL, you're sick
    Definitely...but in a good way.
    Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 06-24-09 at 01:28 AM.
    06-24-09 12:55 AM
    its your music file, i use iTunes every single day and i burn cd's all the time and i never have that problem, but i have downloaded some crappy music files in the past.
    06-24-09 01:15 AM

The music file is corrupt: there's some data in the beginning of the file that indicates how long the song is, the bitrate, # of channels, etc. I am guessing that the length field is corrupt (accidentally or intentionally). The music player software ignores that length part and just goes by the actual data, but if you use a different music player, you might get different results. However, the CD burning program probably makes use of the length information in order to do things like plan disc layout prior to decoding and burning. So when it sees and obvious error like that, it'll just crap out. A smarter burning software might take the length info and then figure out how many minutes/seconds a song is, but that can be time consuming if the music file is VBR.
    06-24-09 01:23 AM
    If you can go through life without using iTunes (the store, the app, or the mobile devices built on it) you will be a much happier music collector. Apple and iTunes enforce some pretty ridiculous forms of copy protection and device limitations. But this issue really belongs in the iPhone or Mac user forums.
    06-24-09 04:43 AM
    I like this, we can get them t-shirts.
    06-24-09 06:12 AM
    I like this, we can get them t-shirts.
    I'd buy one. I chuckled when she wrote that for sure. Big ups to the night shift crew! Way less scary than the children of the corn!
    06-24-09 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD