Hi everyone, I'm having major issues with my cellphone. First than anything it is a BB 9700 running with 6.0 Bundle 2115 (v6.0.0.480, Platform 6.6.0.151).

Now the issues:
    1. Sometimes I send messages with blackberry messenger and I get the D (delivered), people tell me they read it and I never get the R, and they even answer and I never seem to get their messages. I have to restart the cellphone like 3 times for it to work again.

2. Lately the battery seems to be draining way too fast. Normally I charged it from late night (by this time it had around 40% battery from all day long using it) until I woke up next morning, I keep doing the same but now the battery doesn't even last until 6pm so I have to charge it like 2 times during the day, and I don't even use it that much.

3. It keeps getting hot out of nowhere, even if I'm not using it.

4. And last but most important, the MAJOR issue I had yesterday. For some reason my cellphone sent thousand of "group chats" to most of my contacts, causing that they had more than 8000 groups chats with only me as a participant opened and a blank chat. Obviously I had no idea this happened cause I didn't even had my cellphone close to me. A friend called my and asked what was wrong with my cellphone cause she had more than 12000 chats opened. When I went to check it, it had like an error (apparently of BBm), so I did a battery pull, and when it restarted I had 1190 chats opened with myself cause I have myself as a contact. My conclusion: my cellphone is going crazy or there's a software issue.
    *Two friends tod me that their cellphone has been getting way too hot too these past few days (Blackberry too)*

I'll appreciate if you can help me with anything at all. Thanks.
    06-29-11 09:01 PM
    You need to update the OS.
    06-29-11 10:50 PM
    I'm inclined to agree. If nothing else reinstall reinstall the operating system on your phone (easiest way being desktop manger). While you are at it you may as well update, since that is probably part of the issue. Download the latest build, plug it in and follow the on screen instructions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-11 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD