I have a brand new mac book pro and when I plug my bold into it, it doesn't recognize it. What do I do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 11:14 PM
    I have a brand new mac book pro and when I plug my bold into it, it doesn't recognize it. What do I do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Buy a PC. Please use the search feature before creating a new topic. You will need to use some virtual desktop software such as VM Ware or Parallels Desktop to run a virtual Windows desktop on your MAC. You could always get a card reader for your MicroSD card if you have one.

Chris
    06-19-09 12:04 AM
    you don't need windows for a computer to detect the phone. I own a macbook, a unibody macbook pro, and a macpro and they all recognize the phone as 2 removable disks (phone memory + memory card). try plugging it into a pc and see if it is found. could possibly be the phone's problem or a problem with the cable
    06-19-09 12:23 AM
    It should just detect it Mac or PC. I have been using BlackBerrys with my Macs for quite a while now. You should not have any problems. It should at least pop up as a memory card, and allow you to drag media files to it, or you can use PocketMac.

For Contacts and other things of that nature, I suggest Google Sync, and sync with the "Cloud"

Whether you have a card or not, Since the Bold has on board memory, there should be at least one icon representing removable storage on your Mac's desktop. If not, check to make sure your Mac and your Bold are functioning properly
    06-19-09 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD