Somehow I don't know what it is, but I have really bad luck with cell phones from AT&T I have been their customer for 5 years and returned 15 phones. I was a Windows junky before so all of my phones were Windows Mobile and touch screen and finally thinking that was my issue I switched to the Bold. Low and behold just problem after problem and now I'm on Bold number four and it's fully upgraded for the latest OS and I have all my free applications (as I'm nervous to buy any till I keep a phone for longer then a week), and all my settings and she's purring like a kitten! I am SO hoping this one doesn't freak out like the others and I get to keep her for longer then a few days. I'm nervous sending all these phones back to AT&T that one is going to get lost and I'm going to get a huge bill. So finally after 3 months of phone **** I think I have one that will last me my two years till I upgrade and start all over again lol I can't believe it took me so long to switch from Windows to Blackberry. I am in heaven!!
    06-11-09 01:43 PM
    Welcome to the Darkside! lol
    06-11-09 01:48 PM
    Congrats.....on your 4th Bold..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD