hi all
    first let me say what a fantastic site this is!!
    My problem is now sorted so i hope you dont mind me posting this. Im on o2 in the UK and noticed that both 3G and EDGE had gone from caps to lower case with the help of CrackBerry forums i found out what this meant and phoned o2 spent along time speaking with them doing battery pulls etc i sent service books as well. After a couple of days i went into o2 store and we discovered under the service books and host routing table menu it was blank and just read no entries. I have since recieved a brand new Bold as a replacement and all is well(fingers crossed) my question is (at last) What do you think might of been the problem it would be nice to know if it was something i did if i erased some settings accidently or did the phone just die. Ill get off before this turns into an novel. Many thanks
    06-13-09 01:09 PM
    did you try loading your os or delete your service books by mistake.Once you have your service books etc ,they dont normally disapear.
    06-13-09 01:31 PM
    Hi Charlie 100 yes i did reload my os (4.6.247) but my service books still didnt appear i dont recall doing anything wrong so maybe it was just a fault with the phone. It did teach me a lesson though because i lost my third party apps and games that i bought so i back up more than i used to and make a note of product codes activation numbers etc. thanks for the reply
    06-15-09 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD