I tried the search function, but couldn't find anything... I decided to try the new leak, and I like it so far except that I have no music icon. I have my voice notes, ringtones, pics and vids. There's a new folder called Files and I can access the music thru the card, but I miss the Music so I can make playlists any ideas guys?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 01:35 PM
    It's there somewhere, are you using a custom theme? Have you checked inside all the folders? Have "show all" set on your icons?
    10-02-09 01:50 PM
    Its there somewhere. But just not under the main media player icon. If you change themes, then it may reappear under the media player icon as it did for me.
    10-02-09 02:01 PM
    It's the themes. Thanks guys. Apparently the only themes it will show up on are the stock themes. I have 3 otheres installed and it won't show up on any of those. I did check under all mu folders in the the custom themes and it was nowhere to be found. Is this normal?

I guess I'll just have to wait it out until they have themes compatible with 5.0?
    10-02-09 02:26 PM
    Not to thread jack but can you check to see if BB app world works for you thanks
    10-02-09 04:37 PM
    Did you look in the downloads folder. its shaped like headphones

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 06:26 PM
    In my .238 install it was in the ATT Music folder.
    10-02-09 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD