Hi! I am wondering if there is a way to find the LCD part # without having the actual broken LCD. I threw it away in frustration. Can anyone help?

Thanks
    07-25-09 12:44 PM
    I think the only way to know for sure was to look at the back of the LCD...
    07-25-09 03:51 PM
    If you need to replace the LCD, you can order one from yallstore.com I jst got a replacement LCD from them for my bold. it was like 45 bucks and comes with the tools to do it.

only problem is they give you a T-6 torq to take out the screws, you need a T-5, bought one at sears for 5 bucks. Also check out th video on Youtube for disassembly of the bold.

It was apiece of cake.

Ed
    07-25-09 03:58 PM
    If you need to replace the LCD, you can order one from yallstore.com I jst got a replacement LCD from them for my bold. it was like 45 bucks and comes with the tools to do it.

only problem is they give you a T-6 torq to take out the screws, you need a T-5, bought one at sears for 5 bucks. Also check out th video on Youtube for disassembly of the bold.

It was apiece of cake.

Ed
    he's asking about his lcd part #
    -------------

bro i think the only way was looking for it on ur lcd
    07-25-09 04:33 PM
    there shud be a product # on the main board, find it and google it, it will bring up all the parts for the that board, includin what type of screen
    07-25-09 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD