When transferring over my 8330 info to the 9560 using the desktop manager, I cannot find my Memopad and Saved Message Folders.

If anyone can help, would appreciate it.
    06-04-10 05:51 PM
    They may be lurking in another folder. Have you checked around in the Apps folder, Downloads folder etc.?
    06-04-10 05:55 PM
    Thanks much. I found Memopad, but how do I move it out of the applications folder onto the main screen?
    06-04-10 06:07 PM
    Thanks much. I found Memopad, but how do I move it out of the applications folder onto the main screen?
    Just highlight the app, press Menu key, select "Move to Folder" then select "Home" and it should move to the main/home screen.
    06-04-10 06:31 PM
    Thanks, MikePlus1!
    I appreciate it very much.
    06-04-10 06:38 PM
    Thanks, MikePlus1!
    I appreciate it very much.
    I learned most by just playing around with my first BB, but did actually read some stuff in the manuals, learned some stuff in these forums and learned a lot of pretty good stuff reading the BlackBerry 101 right here on CrackBerry.com.
    06-04-10 06:46 PM
    This is my 3rd BB. I just didn't have this problem before.

Do you know of a good place to find keyboard shortcuts?
    06-04-10 07:04 PM
    This is my 3rd BB. I just didn't have this problem before.

Do you know of a good place to find keyboard shortcuts?
    I found a really good theme for the 9630 that will work on the 9650 that has great keyboard shortcuts, but I deleted it by accident recently and have not searched to reload it. And again, these forums and CB's BlackBerry 101 has lots of great information. I am also on my 3rd personal BB and we have several others at my company that I get to experiment with occasionally when my employees aren't looking or leave them laying around.
    06-04-10 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD