I Lost My Browser??? I looked At My Phone, And Some Error Message popped Up Where All I Can Do Is Hit Ok. And Now, I Don't Have A Browser? And Then My Wallpaper Was Gone, Went Back To The Att Wallpaper, And When I Look At My Media, At The Bottom, It Says Scanning???

Someone Please Help? Should I Restart The Entire Phone, How Do I Do That? What Do I Do???

I'm Officially Panicking
    Last edited by forevermoreDREA; 07-03-09 at 07:59 PM.
    07-03-09 07:56 PM
    Start with a battery pull with the power still on and leave it out for a few seconds. Then post your findings.
    07-03-09 08:02 PM
    If the pull doesn't work do two other things.

Options>advanced options>host routing table>hit menu and select "register now"

and

Send service books from BIS

BlackBerry Internet Service
    07-03-09 08:04 PM
    And no need to panic. You will be fine. Just do as they suggested.
    welcome
    lol
    Last edited by Teek; 07-03-09 at 08:20 PM.
    07-03-09 08:15 PM
    pulling out the battery worked! everything is back! my settings, my applications.. everything! do these kind of things usually happen? any known reason as to why it happened? I'm kinda worried it's cause I fixed my email onto it, and I keep getting spam mail...

...but, THANK YOU GUYS FOR HELPING! Honestly, this is THE best site, you can always count on someone to help. Again, THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
    07-03-09 10:42 PM
    This is pretty helpful site.

Well with any smartphone, ur bound to get some hang ups/crashes just like a computer. But the BB is pretty good. I rarely get any crashes on my BB. My windows mobile device be4 was terrible for that.

Also just curious, what OS version r u using? Get .266 if u don't have it already cuz for me .266 is very stable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 10:47 PM
    This is pretty helpful site.

Well with any smartphone, ur bound to get some hang ups/crashes just like a computer. But the BB is pretty good. I rarely get any crashes on my BB. My windows mobile device be4 was terrible for that.

Also just curious, what OS version r u using? Get .266 if u don't have it already cuz for me .266 is very stable.

hmm, good question! i have no idea what OS version it is, how do you find that out? ...and how do you get .266? seriously, its such an intimidating phone, i only know of the basics, and even that i don't know well!
    07-03-09 11:26 PM
    Go to options, about

Mine is 4.6.0.282
    07-03-09 11:42 PM
    .282 ftw been such a stable OS for me idk about battery. Had a bit better with .266

07-04-09 12:03 AM
    Was searching for the exact problem, which was also resolved by pulling the battery. So glad I found this site - you guys are great!!!
    07-04-09 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD