Hello!
    I was trying to turn off Wireless Synchronization from my contacts. So I followed this tip I found online.I'll post it the end..
    In step 3. it stood I need to reset all my contacts. so i did it, with out tinking, so I lost all my contact as it also stood would happend. But then it stood I will get them back if I sync with my Outlook, then reboot your phone. BUT HOW DO I SYNC WITH MY OUTLOOK??
    please helt genius

1. From your Contacts app, hit the menu and find OPTIONS. Look at the Contact Lists section. If you see an email account listed, select it. There will be a check box next to WIRELESS SYNCHRONIZATION. Clear the check box, save and exit.

2. From your Messages app, hit the menu and find OPTIONS. Scroll down to EMAIL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT. Select the email account for which you disabled Wireless Synchronization. Scroll down to find SYNCHRONIZATION OPTIONS. Clear the check box for Contacts. Save and validate the email account.

3. Open your Contacts app, hit the menu and find OPTIONS. Type RSET. That will delete the contact list that had been set up to sync wirelessly. When the contact list is deleted, your contacts will be deleted as well. You'll have to sync with your Outlook to get your contacts back when you're done. Reboot your phone.

4. Finally, from the homescreen, hit the menu and find OPTIONS. Type DEFA and scroll down to find DEFAULT SERVICES. Verify that the listed services are set to the accounts you want to use.
    02-07-14 01:09 AM
    You can probably get them back from a BB Link Backup. Just use restore. Or if it was synced before you can plug in your phone to your computer and manually sync them using BBLink.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 10:12 AM
    You can probably get them back from a BB Link Backup. Just use restore. Or if it was synced before you can plug in your phone to your computer and manually sync them using BBLink.

Posted via CB10
    Wrong. Needs to use Desktop Manager. Depending on your Outlook, you will need to sync using a cable.
    02-07-14 10:18 AM
    I hope you make regular backup copies of your device on a computer using BB Manager. You can then restore your lost info. Good luck
    02-07-14 10:19 AM
    Wrong. Needs to use Desktop Manager. Depending on your Outlook, you will need to sync using a cable.
    Thanks, didn't realise he was on a pre-BB10 device.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 10:41 AM