I would like to download a desktop software on my PC so I can type information on contacts, calendar, etc. on the PC, then sync with the Bold.
    Any out there?
    06-06-09 05:00 PM
    I would like to download a desktop software on my PC so I can type information on contacts, calendar, etc. on the PC, then sync with the Bold.
    Any out there?
    You did not get a CD with your phone with Desktop Manager on it?

Try here:

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop Software - BlackBerry Software at BlackBerry.com

Suggest version 4.6
    06-06-09 05:04 PM
    I'm not completely sure if this will help but if you have Microsoft Excel, I'm sure it syncs the contacts and you can edit it all too. And the same goes for Calendars, Tasks and Memo's. You will need Desktop Manager to do this though.
    06-06-09 05:06 PM
    Use outlook and then connect/sync using BB Desktop software. I do this with my 8330 and works well, downside though is that you have to plug in to transfer.
    06-06-09 05:09 PM
    Outlook would be another option. And then use the Desktop Manager to sync the info over.
    06-06-09 05:09 PM
    I use outlook and it works perfectly. If you want something to sync wirelessly, you either need to be on a bes server, or buy a program. There are a ton of different ones, just google it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 07:49 PM
    Just use google sync and sync it with your Gmail account. thats how i backup or update my contacts... =)
    06-06-09 08:41 PM
    I'm not completely sure if this will help but if you have Microsoft Excel, I'm sure it syncs the contacts and you can edit it all too. And the same goes for Calendars, Tasks and Memo's. You will need Desktop Manager to do this though.
    I have Microsoft Excel, would like more info on how to use and sync.
    Thankts
    06-07-09 02:05 PM
    Another vote for Google Sync. Skydeck | Text Messaging, Online Calling, Voicemail to text, Cell Phone History, Contact Backup is another free app that will do what you want. Lots of cool features, too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD