Granted there is a limited number of icons to choose from. I have a lot of folders and items I would like to use different icons with so my questions are as follows:

1. Where are they stored on the BB?
    2. Is there a source to get more of them?

Any suggestions would be great.
    Thanks,
    Mike Cope
    06-08-09 06:04 PM
    You can move the programs to the home screen out of the folders .. no need for shortcuts.

But if you require shortcuts then you will require a program for just that..... but i recommend QuickLaunch v2.07 for the Bold as it is a Awesome program for lauching apps.

Read about it here: .. I have it as of today and hundreds of others do as well. it was just released.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/qui...leased-243688/
    06-08-09 06:32 PM
    Agreed. QuickLaunch will not be a disappointment at all. $4.99!! Awesome deal, awesome app!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 01:58 AM
    +1 for Quicklaunch. Been using it since I started beta testing for the Bold a few months ago and it is by far one of my favorite applications.

Chris
    06-09-09 02:19 AM
    If you are talking about what I think you are go to Media>(press BB button)>Explore>System>Samples>Folder Icons

You may not be able to see it on your BB but maybe you can if connected to your PC.

If you go online there are many different types of icons out there, I would make sure they are the same dimension and type as the ones allready saved on your BB.
    06-09-09 02:57 AM
    me too i love icons
    06-09-09 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD