Hi all

I'm based in Central London and was wondering if any one in london knew where I could get the blackberry bold oem charging hub/stand thinggy?

I do not really wana buy online or via ebay, negative experinces. Does any one know of a shop or centre in central London where I may be able to find this?

Many thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 05:17 PM
    Probably not yet available.
    10-21-08 05:24 PM
    Bought mine from Ebay from the states. Took 8 days to delivery and I couldn't be happier.

Bought 2 and including delivery they were the same price as if I bought 1 in the UK !
    10-21-08 06:16 PM
    Hi Ash

Which eBay seller did you get it from ?

Thks
    10-22-08 03:32 AM
    I know you don't want to order directly online, but have you considered BlackBerry's own site: Official RIM BlackBerry Accessories Store
    10-22-08 04:21 AM
    I'll second the shopblackberry option.

Currently the Bold Pod is showing as available on 29/10/2008. Same with the PowerStation.

I have the pod and it's pretty cool. Bedside mode make sense with it.
    10-22-08 07:23 AM
    Looks like play.com have them in-stock?

Play.com (UK) - Mobile - Free Delivery
    10-22-08 07:29 AM
    Looks like play.com have them in-stock?

Play.com (UK) - Mobile - Free Delivery
    That is a good price !!!! GET IT !!!!!
    10-22-08 08:02 AM
    At this price it's a no brainer ....

Ordering mine now
    Last edited by RioDel; 11-05-08 at 04:43 PM.
    10-24-08 06:29 AM
    I am just an independent phone shop and I have had them in stock for a week or so now, I wouldnt be without mine, its great for bedside charging and especially in bedside mode.

if you would like me to post you one pls call me on 01200 453820,

Not sure if its the done thing to post my number, please delete if not allowed.

Regards

Lee

UK
    10-24-08 08:24 AM
    I am just an independent phone shop and I have had them in stock for a week or so now, I wouldnt be without mine, its great for bedside charging and especially in bedside mode.

if you would like me to post you one pls call me on 01200 453820,

Not sure if its the done thing to post my number, please delete if not allowed.

Regards

Lee

UK

already placed my order with Play, but out of interest how much are you selling for Lee ?
    10-24-08 10:04 AM
    Just to update everyone. I actualy got mine for free from o2!

How?

A month a go it seems o2 overcharged me for some 'phonecalls' this was an ongoing thing and I was told by them I would be reimbursed. I also demanded that the oversight which appears o2 mistake, be compensated in some way. the manager agread that as a gesture of good will a bluetooth handset will be sent to me, approx �20. I cheekly asked the 'slow upgrades chap' how much the pod was and when I was informed same price I asked, "well why not send me that." He said cool and the rest is History. Lol well not quite! Lol

I'm expecting it in the mail tommorow!

Fingers crossed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-08 11:03 AM
    result ... here's hoping Vodafone make a co*k up on my account and share some love
    10-24-08 11:57 AM
    Hi RioDel,
    I sell them for �17.99 shipped, couple of quid dearer than Play, but the difference being if anything goes wrong with it, you dont have to pay a fortune to ship it back to PLAY in Jersey/Guernsey !!

lol

Regards
    Lee
    10-24-08 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD