I'm using logicmail without issues, just an occasional lost connection lost with gmail servers (IMAP) that can't figure it out. I was trying to find a comparison between Logicmail and Tiggit with no luck. Anyone with experience with both, pros and cons?
    I know that Tiggit cost $30, if I can make it work like Logicmail I'm sold.

Using Logicmail version 2.2.0.78

7.1 .267
    02-25-12 09:45 PM
    Gmail works great on my Blackberry without any additional software. May I ask why do you need those software? I mean I never heard of these before this thread.

Thank you.
    02-26-12 12:03 AM
    It is not an additional software, these are separate email apps. I was looking for alternatives because Google stopped developing Gmail app for BB, not sure I want to use an app not supported.
    Check them them out,

LogicMail for BlackBerry
    Tiggit Software. Email and Remote Control Apps for BlackBerry Smart Phone
    02-26-12 08:30 AM
    It is not an additional software, these are separate email apps. I was looking for alternatives because Google stopped developing Gmail app for BB, not sure I want to use an app not supported.
    Check them them out,

LogicMail for BlackBerry
    Tiggit Software. Email and Remote Control Apps for BlackBerry Smart Phone
    But you don't need the Google app to load emails. I have Google email and it works fine with my Bold 9900. I set up the email with the native Email system on BIS with no issues. If I delete an email on the phone, I get a pop up asking do I want to delete on both the phone and the system, if I press yes, it get deleted from both ends too.

Google emails works fine with no issues without an app with native email as far as I know.
    02-26-12 09:43 AM
    mss-ca,

I agree with you're comment, but IMAP on BIS email is poorly implemented, I need two-way syncing in just 5 seconds or so like Logicmail, although is not 100% push, I get emails with no more than 10 seconds delayed. Native BB email doesn't provide two-way syncing the way it should be, unless you know something I don't.
    02-26-12 11:36 AM
    can someone pls tell me how to config logicmail for hotmail and gmail

(without bis)
    04-06-13 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD