Loving the 9650 but did come across one issue/bug; my lock screen freezes at times so won't show new message icons, however once I unlock, they are there. I also noticed the time is occasionally off so seems like the screen is freezing. Anyone else run into this issue? It's a little annoying since if my phone vibrates I'll quickly check if it's a text, email or BBM and also use it to check the time even though I have a watch on my wrist. Happens about 50% of the time.

I did try changing the theme to the standard BlackBerry one but same issue exists.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 07:40 PM
    Is no one else is having this issue?
    06-09-10 03:22 PM
    just switched to verizon from att yesterday evening.. had an iphone but i hate att so much i was willing to switch.. so i got the 9650 and when i left the store i noticed that same problem.. it hasnt happened since tho
    06-09-10 04:50 PM
    I notice that on some occasions with my 9630... Usually if you wait a few seconds it should update the screen. The phone is probably just busy doing other "stuff" which accounts for the lag in updating the screen.
    06-09-10 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD