Is there any way to lock the mute key? After listening to music if I lock the device and put it in my pocket the mute key sometimes gets pressed and I start broadcasting music from my pocket.
    07-09-10 09:14 AM
    Is there any way to lock the mute key? After listening to music if I lock the device and put it in my pocket the mute key sometimes gets pressed and I start broadcasting music from my pocket.
    Built into the device itself - no... a 3rd party app - none that I know of... you might consider buying a case, I'm not big on cases, but I carry mine in my pocket all the time... I bought an iFrogz case from an AT&T store after seeing it on another 9700 (AT&T is the only retail store that carries them... found out later that eBay has them)... it's a nice case, easy enough to get in and out of your pocket, plus it makes it harder to lock/unlock or mute your device.

Might be worth checking into, rather than having your pants singing to strangers.
    07-09-10 12:28 PM
    That means that you'te not closing the application properly . If you close your "music" app well then even hitting the standby key won't broadcast music

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-10 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD