1. ramos1990's Avatar
    ive tried to find what im looking for everywhere, but no luck...

    basically the top cover of my phone has came off and underneath you have two rubber-like buttons to be able to push the lock button and mute button, ive lost these parts.. ive tried looking at buying the housing but these rubber bits dont come included with it.

    i was wondering if anyone knew the name of just those rubber bits? or where i can buy them.

    thanks in advance.
    08-16-11 01:42 PM
  2. Rootbrian's Avatar
    You'll likely need to go to a repair shop to get them replaced. Do this before even thinking of ebay. You'll be better off. Just letting you know.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-11 04:27 PM