Hi
    So my media card doesn't stay in it's slot, which means I can't load music and ringtones onto my phone!
    So I was wondering, is there a way to load pictures/music directly onto the phone, not through the media card?
    Whenever I plug my phone into my computer with the USB cable, nothing happens, and I open Blackberry Desktop Software but it doesn't recognise that I've plugged my phone in.
    11-06-13 02:03 AM
    That's odd about the media card. You can always choose where you want to save your files. But, I would suggest investigating the media card slot and why the card keeps moving and save the storage space on your phone for other apps.

Posted on my sexxy Q10 (*_~)
    11-06-13 02:09 AM
    Thanks! But how do I choose where I want to save the files? How do I put them on there?
    11-06-13 01:16 PM
    Go into settings,storageand turn on Mass storage option. Plug into computer,avoid Link, check my computer and drives should pop up. the phone should load as a drive. drag and drop files from folder to folder on the phone. Is that clear? Qjite easy to do.
    11-06-13 01:26 PM
    Nothing happens when I plug it into my computer, no drives pop up
    It only happens when I hold in the media card and it detects the media card, then the drive pops up, but as soon as I let the media card go, the drive disappears. Also it is not on my phone because when I go into my music, the stuff I put in that folder isn't there?
    11-06-13 11:25 PM