Hello

I am new here and i am shure you guys can help me out with this...
    I would like to know how many liquide damage indicators are in the Blackberry bold 9000? I know that one is on the battery an one is on the left when you take the battery out...

thank you
    07-17-09 04:32 PM
    You mean you want to know how to fool somebody into thinking your Bold isn't water-damaged?
    07-17-09 05:17 PM
    Call RIM customer support...they might be able to tell you...

but I guarentee there are some inside the phone too
    07-17-09 07:24 PM
    Boostnek9 thank you for a straight answer with no acquisition of any sort.
    As for your post "bmwmpower"... i am not you
    07-18-09 05:29 AM
    As for your post "bmwmpower"... i am not you
    Then explain to the man why you need this info, most people really think you wanna scam someone....why would you otherwise need to know it?
    07-18-09 05:44 AM
    Here you go..
    The day after i was installing the invisible shield i notised some sort of gray shades on the lcd screen so i would like to know if these shades are from the liquide spray invisible shield. So if they are then the liquide damage indicator (if there are more) would not bi white, right?
    The BB is working fine with no problems of any sort the lcd also, but there are some grey shades visible.
    07-18-09 05:53 AM
    I dont understand why people just jumped to attack as soon as they see an opening... Seriously the guy simply asked how many liquid damage indicators, not, WHERE CAN I GET REPLACEMENTS?. I hope none of you are in law enforcement because in your world it would be guilty until proven innocent. this is typical keyboard gangster material.

Konst I hope you find what you are looking for and BTW I installed the invisishield on mine and had no issues.
    07-18-09 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD