So I recieve my sms via crunchsms. But I am trying to use the notification on buzzme, so i can get a custom led color instead of the default red. (If someone could tell me how to change the notification sound on buzzme it would be great also :]) However I used to have .593 and when I upgraded to .656, the led wont stop flashing untill I read my text FIRST, and then open my email inbox, although I have no new emails it will stop flashing. Sorry if this is kind of confusing I'm not sure how to word it. any help would be greatly appreciated :]
    05-24-10 09:57 PM
    Download LED Reset. Give it a whirl, should fix your problems. (I think) Sorry, what you said was kind of confusing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 11:11 PM
    That would be great if it works :] do you have a link or is it in the appstore..? or whaa? I tried to find it on the appstore here i couldnt
    05-24-10 11:38 PM
    Ahhh, sorry haha! http://ota.rimgeeks.com/download/2/ There ya go.

05-25-10 09:44 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    05-25-10 09:48 AM
    Pi guy... the LED reset s much better in this case instead of a battery pull... its why that app was created lol

but OP obviously if the LED reset app doesnt work, then do a battery like Pi Guy suggested
    05-25-10 10:01 AM
    I have the same problem.
    Basically, you get a new text and look at it in crunchSMS and the LED stops flashing for a moment. Then I close crunchSMS and a few seconds later the LED is flashing the color for SMS again even though there isnt anything new.
    Opening the Messages folder and closing it then makes the LED stop for good..(until you get a new text)

Very annoying. I'm using BerryBuzz and cant get this to stop happening
    05-25-10 10:06 AM
    stop using crunchSMS? i have NONE of those problems and i have used every build of berrybuzz...

i think its crunchSMS causing the issue...
    05-25-10 10:27 AM
    Ahhh, sorry haha! http://ota.rimgeeks.com/download/2/ There ya go.

Alright cool, installing right now. Will report if it fixes the problem, if it doesnt I suppose I'll have to go without the luxery of crunchsms. Thanks :] oh and yes i did try a battery pull.
    05-25-10 10:43 AM
    stop using crunchSMS? i have NONE of those problems and i have used every build of berrybuzz...

i think its crunchSMS causing the issue...
    That's what I've done now. The SMS in OS 5 is pretty nice so it's not like crunchSMS is a necessity. For the people with a device on OS4 it's pretty amazing in comparison to the default SMS though.
    05-25-10 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD