Does anyone know if there's an easy means to reduce the brightness of the indicator LED on the 9700? Similar to the way it is a bit dimmer when the phone boots up initially. I've got the Color I'd app installed (free version), but it appears only to alter the color - but not the brightness of the LED.

Just curious. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-10 06:35 PM
    I know BerryBuzz, allows you to adjust the brightness of the LED, but im not sure how else to otherwise.
    06-04-10 06:40 PM
    I use BeBuzz, the free version of BerryBuzz from app world, on my BB and I can choose the led colour from a colour spectrum as well as choosing the led to be bright, normal or dimmed.

Btw, the free version only allows you to set the led colour for calls ( when you are recieving a call and when you have a missed call )

I do believe though that BerryBuzz ( the Full version ) allows you to change it for sms/mms as well
    06-04-10 06:47 PM
    I use BeBuzz, the free version of BerryBuzz from app world, on my BB and I can choose the led colour from a colour spectrum as well as choosing the led to be bright, normal or dimmed.

Btw, the free version only allows you to set the led colour for calls ( when you are recieving a call and when you have a missed call )

I do believe though that BerryBuzz ( the Full version ) allows you to change it for sms/mms as well
    AppWorld isnt available in my country . Is there anyway I can download BeBuzz or BerryBuzz free/paid without App World ?
    06-05-10 04:29 AM
    AppWorld isnt available in my country . Is there anyway I can download BeBuzz or BerryBuzz free/paid without App World ?
    App World is not available in my country either, but I got it from a link ( see my signature ) and it is working like a charm.

All links are ota download links, so access the one that suits your OS using your BB Browser

I'm not sure if you can get them without app world though
    06-05-10 08:58 AM
    App World is not available in my country either, but I got it from a link ( see my signature ) and it is working like a charm.

All links are ota download links, so access the one that suits your OS using your BB Browser

I'm not sure if you can get them without app world though
    I tried your link but it gives me "download failed" . Tried several times actually .

It would be great if you could add me on BBM as I really really want BeBuzz

PIN: 2163AF70
    06-05-10 01:25 PM
    Connect to a wi-fi network and Download it ;D
    06-05-10 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD