ya that browser looks fast!!!!!!!!!
    05-02-11 01:30 PM
    I think this will be out at the end of June... I hope to see this on Rogers as soon as possible. I can't wait anymore!!!

I hope they roll-out across North America soon.
    05-02-11 01:30 PM
    Enjoy your Android phone, you're not going to get a solid release date at BBW.
    It's like, pretty odd how I was waiting for like a few devices to be announced at bbw, and at the end we get 1 phone and no release dates... Anyway, I should give it some more time I guess..
    05-02-11 01:36 PM
    Enjoy your Android phone, you're not going to get a solid release date at BBW.

People's impatience never ceases to amaze me!

I'll wait as long as it takes, never will I get anything other than a BB for a while! :P
    05-02-11 01:55 PM
    If we don't get a release date at BBW, then I'm going to buy a android..
    good riddance
    FoxxBerry likes this.
    05-02-11 03:35 PM
    Can't wait for this to be released just need to decide between this or torch 2.
    05-02-11 03:52 PM
    I understand the points about the differences in ecosystems between Apple and RIM. That being said I believe this device could help get RIM back in the game if carriers are able/willing to at least announce release dates before the Apple WWDC. I would think it would be even better for carriers to release it before the WWDC. There are many people who are willing to move to such a device as the specs are pretty much in-line with other offerings. If this phone is released later in the year it will do nothing to help RIM's lot amoung consumers who are considering a switch. The wait is on!
    05-02-11 03:58 PM
    Having it before the summer really starts would be great (early July?)... something to play with to pass the time...
    05-02-11 04:06 PM
    Folks, if ANYONE gets any information on the date, PLEASE post it ASAP!

I HONESTLY cannot wait. I am having orgasm after orgasm looking at the phone!
    Dude relax. Its just a phone. Its not going to make or break your life. Do you have a girlfriend?? Im guessing not.

If we don't get a release date at BBW, then I'm going to buy a android..
    You are welcome to those battery/data hogging, virus prone devices. It just means more BB's for us. See ya.
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    05-02-11 05:25 PM
    Dude relax. Its just a phone. Its not going to make or break your life. Do you have a girlfriend?? Im guessing not.

You are welcome to those battery/data hogging, virus prone devices. It just means more BB's for us. See ya.
    Dude, I've been wanting this phone ever since I had the 9000. I've always dreamed of a touch Bold before it was even thought of, so this to me is like... AMAZING!
    05-02-11 07:06 PM
    Dude, I've been wanting this phone ever since I had the 9000. I've always dreamed of a touch Bold before it was even thought of, so this to me is like... AMAZING!

LOL Ok, ok. I dont want to ruin your dreams. Have all the "touch bold" orgasms you want.
    05-02-11 07:09 PM
    LOL! thank you
    05-02-11 07:12 PM
    Seriously?!? I just bought the 9780 on T-Mobile!!!!!! Grrrrr. I guess I'll be paying the unsubsidized price for this bad boy... Unless I win the Crackberry giveaway.... Ehhemm... Kevin.... Ehhemmm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-11 07:19 PM
    Cannot wait for this to hit T-Mobile. My 9700 is now 17mos old.
    05-02-11 08:15 PM
    Kevin should NOT leave BBW before he gets an exact date for launch!
    johnmarki likes this.
    05-03-11 07:57 AM
    Kevin should NOT leave BBW before he gets an exact date for launch!
    Amen to that lol
    05-03-11 08:25 AM
    Now the device has been officially announced by RIM, the release dates are pretty much in the hands of each individual carrier.

05-03-11 08:29 AM
    Now the device has been officially announced by RIM, the release dates are pretty much in the hands of each individual carrier.

hmm.. maybe I can fool some vodafone numpty too accidentally tell me..
    05-03-11 10:16 AM
    Omg I cannot wait for this phone!

05-03-11 10:28 AM
    I hope we get a release date for Verizon soon, and I hope they don't muck up the device.
    05-03-11 10:34 AM
    Leaving Sprint when my contract is up in October since the service is terrible in my house. This will be my next phone, no doubt about it. Love it.
    05-03-11 11:17 AM
    I think they will release the new Bold in June or perhaps even May. Reason: Rogers, Best Buy and Future Shop (in Canada) have all run down stock and only seem to have 3 blackberry's avail (Torch, 9780, Curve) and the prices are slashed to $50 or less. Some are only avail in store and not online. I doubt they'd keep such a limited inventory for more than 30 days, and I think it's a signal that new phones are coming...............
    Just my two cents.
    05-03-11 11:28 AM
    Omg I cannot wait for this phone!

I'm betting you will, if you want it.
    You will check CB daily, your carrier website every other day. You will be infuriated at delays when speculated release dates aren't met. Just like the rest of us

28 posts in 3 years of membership?
    05-03-11 12:14 PM
    I'm curious about the price. The last time I looked AT&T still had the 900 listed at $699 unsubsidized. Unfortunetly, this would be my only route. Maybe waiting for the QNX line-up. We'll see once I have a chance to play with one!
    05-03-11 02:01 PM
    I think they will release the new Bold in June or perhaps even May. Reason: Rogers, Best Buy and Future Shop (in Canada) have all run down stock and only seem to have 3 blackberry's avail (Torch, 9780, Curve) and the prices are slashed to $50 or less. Some are only avail in store and not online. I doubt they'd keep such a limited inventory for more than 30 days, and I think it's a signal that new phones are coming...............
    Just my two cents.
    I work at BestBuy and I didn't know this.... Thank you for the information... my mom said she will pay for my new phone and I am going to give her my 9700. I am very happy about that

I am with Telus right now and I am thinking about going with Rogers because at UofC campus, I can't get a good signal with Telus right now... What do you think about Rogers? Are they any better in terms of coverage?

Thank you.
    05-03-11 02:12 PM
343 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD