Folks, if ANYONE gets any information on the date, PLEASE post it ASAP!

I HONESTLY cannot wait. I am having orgasm after orgasm looking at the phone!
    05-02-11 11:38 AM
    When I saw this thread I expected to see the launch date...
    05-02-11 11:41 AM
    q3 2011 is the time frame
    05-02-11 11:42 AM
    You have soucres?

my sources are telling me June for VZW
    05-02-11 11:46 AM
    my sources are telling me June for VZW
    I will have your babies if this is correct!!!!!!! That's when my last ever NE2 is due!!!!!
    05-02-11 11:47 AM
    I think its an absolute joke that all they say is its going to be released sometime in the summer. Whats the point of announcing it 2 months before its released? No one likes waiting around and many people who have an upgrade don't want to wait either.
    05-02-11 11:48 AM
    In our Q&A session they wouldn't give too much info. Basically they said that some carriers already have it for testing in their labs... it'll launch in summer/late summer... I'm hoping July for at least *some* carriers (I could see Rogers pushing it out first in Canada) but I guess we'll see. I want it now too!
    05-02-11 11:52 AM
    I think its an absolute joke that all they say is its going to be released sometime in the summer. Whats the point of announcing it 2 months before its released? No one likes waiting around and many people who have an upgrade don't want to wait either.
    RIM isn't Apple. They don't sell devices directly to consumers. So while Apple can make an announcement and give a firm date and let you preorder, we have to wait for the actual carriers to announce dates. Take it up with them.
    05-02-11 11:53 AM
    In our Q&A session they wouldn't give too much info. Basically they said that some carriers already have it for testing in their labs... it'll launch in summer/late summer... I'm hoping July for at least *some* carriers (I could see Rogers pushing it out first in Canada) but I guess we'll see. I want it now too!

hope you're right!
    05-02-11 11:54 AM
    early Winter is my Upgrade. I REALLY Hope it comes out late summer. I don't know if i want an outdated device before it comes out.
    (Happened with my Essex)
    05-02-11 11:55 AM
    I just want one. I love torch but miss the form factor of the bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-11 11:56 AM
    Oh God, I hope this is true!
    05-02-11 11:58 AM
    It's a ******* awesome phone! Pardon my swear. I'm sure the filter will get it. Super excited for it.
    05-02-11 12:11 PM
    RIM isn't Apple. They don't sell devices directly to consumers. So while Apple can make an announcement and give a firm date and let you preorder, we have to wait for the actual carriers to announce dates. Take it up with them.
    I wasn't comparing them to Apple. I understand its up to the carriers but why not join the carriers for an announcement a few weeks before they would be released?
    05-02-11 12:15 PM
    It's a ******* awesome phone! Pardon my swear. I'm sure the filter will get it. Super excited for it.
    Hey Kev, did you get a chance to test out the browser at all?
    05-02-11 12:17 PM
    currently all us carriers are testing it.... might be the magenta the first one followed by big red and finally big blue..... June is making a lot of noise
    05-02-11 12:20 PM
    6/29 is my NE2 date with Verizon, so a July release would be PERFECT!!!!! Hopefully they release the 9900 & 9930 in tandem, and NOT the 9900 first as is USUALLY the case.

EDIT: Actually thought, my 1 caveat is the GSM version as what they are calling 4G, at least it has HSPA+ so it'll be faster tethering then EVDO, BUT Verizon is better than ATT & Tmobile in Philly networkwise, so I'm probably better off sticking with Verizon.
    05-02-11 12:27 PM

Let us pray that happens! So far the Bold lineup gets released in Canada first. I can't wait!
    05-02-11 12:31 PM
    6/29 is my NE2 date with Verizon, so a July release would be PERFECT!!!!! Hopefully they release the 9900 & 9930 in tandem, and NOT the 9900 first as is USUALLY the case.
    I am in the same boat as you with the NE2, but even if it releases later I am pretty sure they would give you the credit if you threatened to leave for another carrier.
    05-02-11 12:36 PM
    the software looks pretty damn smooth in the video they posted on engadget. how much more work do they need to do on it before it's ready for release? it already looks better than 6.0 on the 9700 -- especially the browser.
    05-02-11 12:45 PM
    My contract has been up. Been waiting just for this phone, so the sooner the better for me
    05-02-11 12:49 PM
    If we don't get a release date at BBW, then I'm going to buy a android..
    05-02-11 12:53 PM
    Enjoy your Android phone, you're not going to get a solid release date at BBW.
    05-02-11 01:08 PM
    I am hoping for it to release in the summer. That would be great.
    05-02-11 01:10 PM
    Its not up to rim, bro.
    05-02-11 01:27 PM
343 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD