What's the latest official OS for O2 UK and how would I go about finding it?

I installed the "Newest Official Bold 9700 OS 5.0.0.680 (East Asia) - Hutchison" a couple of days ago and for pretty much the most of today I've struggled to view web pages through the BB Browser, even when connected to my home WiFi network. It may or may not be related to the OS I loaded but out of interest I'd like to revert back to an official version for my carrier to rule that out.

Thanks all.
    06-01-10 02:06 PM
    You should be able to find alternate .680 installs!
    06-01-10 02:06 PM
    I have the same OS loaded on my O2 9700 and it works perfectly.

BIS is pretty much down all across Europe right now. MAybe that is yor problem.
    06-01-10 02:14 PM
    You should be able to find alternate .680 installs!
    Maybe that's why I'm asking - because I can't or don't know where to look?
    06-01-10 02:19 PM
    I have the same OS loaded on my O2 9700 and it works perfectly.

BIS is pretty much down all across Europe right now. MAybe that is yor problem.
    Thanks Pete, maybe I should see what tomorrow brings. After-all, it seemed to work flawlessly yesterday.
    06-01-10 02:20 PM
    Thanks Pete, maybe I should see what tomorrow brings. After-all, it seemed to work flawlessly yesterday.
    It would seem that way. Gotta say that I was on my 9700 whilst Mrs. Pete6 was in ASDA - I love shopping, NOT - and was usig the internet from the car and it was not working. Immediately I suspected my phone.

Wrong. It was BIS
    06-01-10 02:36 PM
    That's paranoia setting in!
    I've just travelled back to Manchester from Leicester as a passenger devoid of the internet. Not a happy chappy
    06-01-10 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD