Elite, I follow the steps given, but after shrink os with BBHtools and load file my phone cannot display chhinese character.But this os are all language. Please give me some advise.
    I think you meant advice. I suggest loading it up without shrinking just to see if you didn't just remove something out that causes it not to display the characters.
    08-21-13 03:45 AM
    Anyone care to share the selection of fonts and language in bbhtool for chinese language. In the fonts selection there are no chinese.
    08-21-13 08:26 AM
    Hiii .. Any one notice that the code to show hidden menu of device analyzer is not working on the new firmware ?
    ALT+BBDA
    Please share if there is alternative codes or a way to enable device analyzer

Best regards
    Attached Thumbnails Latest Official OS For 9900  7.1.0.1033 /jAllLang From O2 UK-capture4_19_23.jpg  
    08-21-13 07:20 PM
    Hiii .. Any one notice that the code to show hidden menu of device analyzer is not working on the new firmware ?
    ALT+BBDA
    Please share if there is alternative codes or a way to enable device analyzer

Best regards
    Its discontinued in the newer builds and cannot be unlocked your only option is to download an older build this would mean loosing things like battery mode and other tools though.
    08-22-13 05:32 PM
    Anyone experiencing car bluetooth problems with 7.1.0.1033 ?

For the last 2+ years my Toyota Prius has displayed contact names from my BB 9780 and my BB 9900 since March 2013.
    Selecting a contact gives their phone number(s).
    With incoming calls, the car will show the contact name if the caller is in the contact list.

Since upgrading to 1033 and transferring the latest contacts to the car, I now only get phone numbers and no contact names.

I have tried deleting the pairing from both the car and phone, re-pairing and transferring the contacts.
    Still only showing the phone numbers and no names.

There is no option to choose how the car displays the contacts - it is always first name and last name (or was, until 1033).

Before I revert to 714 (which was on the phone since new and did not have any problems of which I was aware), does anyone have any suggestions on a fix?

Thanks
    08-25-13 12:17 PM
    Aha ... What the fuzz is wrong with BlackBerry they r no fun ant more .. They should work out to remove some other things like the restart after each app update or delete .. Pffft
    08-25-13 08:46 PM
    loaded and running very well on the wife's 9900... I do miss BBDA but otherwise it's been rock solid.
    08-25-13 09:19 PM
    search for vendor.xml on your c drive... once your search is complete, delete the files that are returned and try again
    08-27-13 12:18 PM
    Anyone experiencing car bluetooth problems with 7.1.0.1033 ?

For the last 2+ years my Toyota Prius has displayed contact names from my BB 9780 and my BB 9900 since March 2013.
    Selecting a contact gives their phone number(s).
    With incoming calls, the car will show the contact name if the caller is in the contact list.

Since upgrading to 1033 and transferring the latest contacts to the car, I now only get phone numbers and no contact names.

I have tried deleting the pairing from both the car and phone, re-pairing and transferring the contacts.
    Still only showing the phone numbers and no names.

There is no option to choose how the car displays the contacts - it is always first name and last name (or was, until 1033).

Before I revert to 714 (which was on the phone since new and did not have any problems of which I was aware), does anyone have any suggestions on a fix?

Thanks
    Update.
    The contacts display correctly when I pair my BB9780, so my conclusion is that there is a bug in 1033.
    Now I would like to find 714 to take my phone back to its original OS version.
    08-27-13 01:17 PM
    Update.
    The contacts display correctly when I pair my BB9780, so my conclusion is that there is a bug in 1033.
    Now I would like to find 714 to take my phone back to its original OS version.
    Berryshout! Home of the Blackberry OS Version Tracker
    08-27-13 03:17 PM
    Noticed the media player has a new skin, the previous ones had the old skin, which gives it a fresh look.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-27-13 04:12 PM
    Thank you. I need to bookmark this website.
    08-28-13 06:29 AM
    After downloading "9900AllLang_PBr7.1.0_rel2807_PL5.1.0.692_A7.1.0.1 033_Vodafone_UK.exe" and "9900AllLang_PBr7.1.0_rel2807_PL5.1.0.692_A7.1.0.1 033_Vodafone_DE.exe", all files in the AppLoader folder are dated 3rd July 2012 except Vendor.xml, which makes the files older than the previous OS.
    Vendor.xml is dated 26 July 2013.

Does everyone else have these "old" file dates?
    08-28-13 07:38 AM
    Its discontinued in the newer builds and cannot be unlocked your only option is to download an older build this would mean loosing things like battery mode and other tools though.
    Are you sure? I have the battery saving mode still. Downloaded BBDA 1.1.0.47 from rroyy.com and using 7.1.0.1033 with my 9900. I did the same for my son on his 9320 with the same software update.
    08-28-13 01:40 PM
    will this OS version come to the bold 9900 which is the latest OS out for the 9720???

Latest Official OS For 9900  7.1.0.1033 /jAllLang From O2 UK-os-7.png
    09-01-13 11:20 AM
    Maybe.
    .6boom6.
    09-01-13 04:15 PM
    Hey guys i need a little bit of advice here, I ordered a Bold 9900 off ebay, brand new and locked to o2, I'm going to unlock the device as I want to use it with another SIM and so I'm wondering and asking all of you for your advice on should I connect the device up to the blackberry desktop software and update the software to version of the title of this thread, or should I unlock it first and the update it via blackberry desktop software? Will one way be more beneficial than the other?

+ I have never seen "update on web" option, so should I take this path to update my phone to the latest software? Is this way better in anyway or something?

Thanks
    09-04-13 02:48 PM
    Hey guys i need a little bit of advice here, I ordered a Bold 9900 off ebay, brand new and locked to o2, I'm going to unlock the device as I want to use it with another SIM and so I'm wondering and asking all of you for your advice on should I connect the device up to the blackberry desktop software and update the software to version of the title of this thread, or should I unlock it first and the update it via blackberry desktop software? Will one way be more beneficial than the other?

+ I have never seen "update on web" option, so should I take this path to update my phone to the latest software? Is this way better in anyway or something?

Thanks
    It makes no difference really. But as your phone is O2 and the update is O2 you wont have to delete the vendor file. As for your second question, download the update to your PC and install from there.
    09-04-13 04:18 PM
    It makes no difference really. But as your phone is O2 and the update is O2 you wont have to delete the vendor file. As for your second question, download the update to your PC and install from there.
    thanks for the info, and what do you mean by "download the update to your PC and install from there", are you talking about the 'BlackBerry desktop software' way or 'update on web' way???
    09-04-13 04:56 PM
    thanks for the info, and what do you mean by "download the update to your PC and install from there", are you talking about the 'BlackBerry desktop software' way or 'update on web' way???
    Desktop software. Go to the first post here and download from the link to your PC. Then run that file to install it on your PC. You really need to investigate the upgrade method in more detail to obtain the best results. I would suggest that you search for "Elite1's upgrade procedure". You will find all you need here to upgrade successfully.

Best regards, Alan.
    09-04-13 05:29 PM
    Desktop software. Go to the first post here and download from the link to your PC. Then run that file to install it on your PC. You really need to investigate the upgrade method in more detail to obtain the best results. I would suggest that you search for "Elite1's upgrade procedure". You will find all you need here to upgrade successfully.

Best regards, Alan.
    Checked out his procedure, and I never thought all this is needed, so tell me if i'm right, in order to update my software to the latest version, which is the title of this thread, I can only use elite1's way??? and not the conventional way when I used to have a 8520 back in the day, load up desktop manager and click on check for software updates and if there was an update it'd install? will it not work the this way? the way its supposed to be?

Thanks for your help by the way, really appreciate it!
    09-04-13 06:19 PM
    Did anyone have the issue of the BB restarting by itself periodically several times in a day? I upgraded about a week and a half ago, and everything was initially fine. Just yesterday, I noticed the phone kept turning off and doing a soft reset by itself...any ideas of what's going on/how to fix?
    09-04-13 10:02 PM
    Checked out his procedure, and I never thought all this is needed, so tell me if i'm right, in order to update my software to the latest version, which is the title of this thread, I can only use elite1's way??? and not the conventional way when I used to have a 8520 back in the day, load up desktop manager and click on check for software updates and if there was an update it'd install? will it not work the this way? the way its supposed to be?

Thanks for your help by the way, really appreciate it!
    Yes you can still update that way but the update will only show up if it's from your carrier and you wont be able to shrink etc. Elite's method covers everything including leaked OS's.

Alan.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-05-13 02:49 AM
    will 9900 support OS 7.2?
    09-05-13 03:27 AM
    New official software for 9900 7.1.0.1033 from O2 UK

BlackBerry Handheld Software v7.1.0.2807 (All Languages)

Package Version : 7.1.0.2807
    Consisting of Applications : 7.1.0.1033
    Software Platform : 5.1.0.692
    File name : 9900jAllLang_PBr7.1.0_rel2807_PL5.1.0.692_A7.1.0.1 033_O2_UK.exe
    File size : 287.67MB

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...3C6D7A522D3AE2
    hello,

thanks for sharing. but my query is can i use other sim card if i this os in my phone. bcz in my country we dont have o2 network. im from bbangladesh. so will it be possible for me to use this updated os on my phone.
    09-05-13 11:33 AM
110 ... 2345