Anyone having this problem with .374: Facebook notifications not appearing in the notifications bar? Only thing that happens is my 9930 vibrates when I get one and the little red dot appears in the top right hand corner of the app.
    01-01-12 12:14 PM
    Anyone having this problem with .374: Facebook notifications not appearing in the notifications bar? Only thing that happens is my 9930 vibrates when I get one and the little red dot appears in the top right hand corner of the app.
    I had this issue as well. I had I had on .374 and when I still had my 9550. Funny you should post this just as I got a Facbook notification. I check the time of the post and the FB notification was just about 3-4 minutes after the post was made on my wall. So I'm happy with that. I really have no idea if it is because I have 7.1 or not.

But all in all... Yes I had the same thing when I was on .374.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-12 01:04 PM
    Err... Wait. It also has to do with your Facebook settings. I remember now. Give me a few to get on my PC and I'll lay out my settings. It will help. It has to do with the new facbook layout that came out a couple months back. I only get notifications on my noticification bar by my "close friends". Give that a try.

01-01-12 01:08 PM
    Err... Wait. It also has to do with your Facebook settings. I remember now. Give me a few to get on my PC and I'll lay out my settings. It will help. It has to do with the new facbook layout that came out a couple months back. I only get notifications on my noticification bar by my "close friends". Give that a try.

So then how do I get to this setting to fix it?
    01-02-12 07:00 AM
    So then how do I get to this setting to fix it?
    Here are my facebook settings...see attachment. I only get notifications on my notification bar by these people "close friends" list. Just add whoever you want notifications from. I only have a handful or else I would not be able to keep up with all my notifications. I seldom see facebook messages showing in the notification bar.

Just play around with the different lists. It took me some time to get it down.

Hope this helps.
    01-02-12 09:18 AM
    Here are my facebook settings...see attachment. I only get notifications on my notification bar by these people "close friends" list. Just add whoever you want notifications from. I only have a handful or else I would not be able to keep up with all my notifications. I seldom see facebook messages showing in the notification bar.

Just play around with the different lists. It took me some time to get it down.

Hope this helps.
    Okay, I see it, thanks. But is it necessary to do this? I mean there's no other way to fix this on .374? Perhaps it's a glitch?
    01-02-12 09:35 AM
    Okay, I see it, thanks. But is it necessary to do this? I mean there's no other way to fix this on .374? Perhaps it's a glitch?
    This did help me on .374 and on 7.1. I still experience a lag though once in awhile. I think it all comes down to the facebook app.
    01-02-12 10:25 AM
    This did help me on .374 and on 7.1. I still experience a lag though once in awhile. I think it all comes down to the facebook app.
    Oh well, still no hope. Maybe reinstalling the FB app would help?
    01-02-12 09:59 PM
    Like I said... Its up and down. You have receive Facebook notifications on in options on the app correct?

Edit* oh and what is your refresh rate? Check that out too.

01-03-12 12:34 AM
    Any body helped me with my blackberry 9930 wireless Verizon ,grrrrr tel now I cannot connect with the blackberry srevice very time showing my line is if but at the same time I can call and send messages,,I used my SIM card in my other blackberry but its ok,,but this no,,,
    10-31-13 08:45 AM
    Is there any body want to help me about this
    10-31-13 09:25 AM
    download the last update for your device ....
    10-31-13 10:15 PM
412 ... 151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD