Is it on vibrate ?

Put it this way, I just slipped into bed (in my panties) at 100% and now 15 mins later I have 91%

Such a joke.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-11 03:59 PM
    unfortunately, you and i must wait.
    i haven't up graded either its not in OTA or in the desktop app.
    10-19-11 04:22 PM
    NO SIR...not gonna do it...the update doesn't even show om my Bold...BUT...with NO computer. NO way to back my BB up...I'm on my 3rd 9930 the OTHER 2 got JVM-517 Errors (the first was only SIX days in; the other took 3 weeks)...my NEW 9930 Is ok for now...NO SIR NOT ME...HA!!!!!!

10-19-11 04:53 PM
    Hasn't shown up on my MAC or OTA yet. Any ideas?
    Hasn't shown up for me either! I'm going to install the new DM and see if maybe that does the trick...
    10-19-11 07:16 PM
    I just can't do anything with this until it goes to DM or if I can do it OTA. I'm flat out scared to mess with anything because my 9930 has been perfect since Day 1. I don't suppose anyone has any idea of when it might go live? Just hoping......lol
    10-19-11 08:12 PM
    I just can't do anything with this until it goes to DM or if I can do it OTA. I'm flat out scared to mess with anything because my 9930 has been perfect since Day 1. I don't suppose anyone has any idea of when it might go live? Just hoping......lol
    ME TOO!!! I with you 100%!
    10-19-11 09:47 PM
    I think Verizon took a lesson it learned and released this for us on Crackberry to find, download, install, and "troubleshoot" before Verizon "officially" releases it. If they made a mistake or error, I am sure they feel confident that the Crackberry world will find it and write about it. Smart Verizon, very smart.
    10-19-11 10:17 PM
    I think Verizon took a lesson it learned and released this for us on Crackberry to find, download, install, and "troubleshoot" before Verizon "officially" releases it. If they made a mistake or error, I am sure they feel confident that the Crackberry world will find it and write about it. Smart Verizon, very smart.
    Then I will sit here patiently (more or less) and wait for Verizon to make it official. I used to do the leaked OS s on my 9650, but I don't want to do anything to mess up this phone! I kind of feel sorry for those who left BB before they could experience the excellance of the 9900/9930 !
    10-19-11 11:01 PM
    battery life is horrible! missing my bold 9700 that can last for 3 days!
    10-19-11 11:26 PM
    Battery life is pretty good compared to the .354 build. Did a bit of browsing, installed google maps since I forgot to do that yesterday, had twitter refresh every 30 mins. Also sent 100+ bbms, 100+ text, a 10 min phone call, foursquared a few places and went on facebook. Oh and media player while driving so prob a total of 2 hours of that. Off the charger at 10:30am and it is now 9:29pm and I have 58% still. Normally I'm at <40%by this point and will have to be on the charger during the day.

Overall, this build seems much more responsive, and overall better battery life. This is at least on the first day of use. We'll see if it improves or not over the next few days. So far, very promising build though.
    10-19-11 11:31 PM
    Battery life is pretty good compared to the .354 build. Did a bit of browsing, installed google maps since I forgot to do that yesterday, had twitter refresh every 30 mins. Also sent 100+ bbms, 100+ text, a 10 min phone call, foursquared a few places and went on facebook. Oh and media player while driving so prob a total of 2 hours of that. Off the charger at 10:30am and it is now 9:29pm and I have 58% still. Normally I'm at <40%by this point and will have to be on the charger during the day.
    You cant be serious...
    10-19-11 11:39 PM
    ^^ I dunno man. Am I serious? That's pretty darn good compared to the last build. Is yours better?
    10-19-11 11:41 PM
    ^^ I dunno man. Am I serious? That's pretty darn good compared to the last build. Is yours better?
    pretty darn good ?? Dude, thats what we USED TO get from the old Curve's and Tour's. And here i am thinking mine has already improved dramatically from this new OS. Im happy as it is but Im not too sure if i can do what you did and have more than 50% left still.. i can try it tmrw, but i only do a lot of emails, texting, a good amount of browsing (30 mins total in a day) and phone calls. Barely any BBMs ( no one has BBs anymore ) - no facebook, no twitter, no mediaplaying, no 4squaring.

Those twitter with 30mins refresh rates, and facebooking and media playing are known to drain the battery, but it seems as tho your phone is holding up tremendously well.

I have to give mine a torture test soon just to see how it performs.
    Last edited by paperplanes7; 10-20-11 at 12:24 AM.
    10-19-11 11:51 PM
    Anyone else getting an error with the .exe?

1152: Error extracting C:\Users\BT\AppData\Local\Temp\{7C4F...9930.msi to the temporary location

Frustrating.
    10-20-11 12:11 AM
    Download it again.
    10-20-11 05:31 AM
    Just create a folder, hide that, and put everything you want hidden inside of that folder. It survives a reboot that way.
    Awesome. Ill give it a shot. Thanks!

10-20-11 06:46 AM
    I find the battery life not as good as 7.0.0.254, I also updated the PRL to 52501. Time will tell! Thanks BTW I'm in Philadelphia!
    10-20-11 08:36 AM
    Everything with this build is fine so far. BES activated, Apps loaded, been running for about 24 hours and battery is holding good, bridged to my playbook, good build so far
    10-20-11 08:44 AM
    Downloaded and tried 3 times now. Deleted everything in Temp directory and ran the .exe as Administrator. Very strange, and really annoying.
    10-20-11 09:31 AM
    all the people that got iphones will eventually realize they can't type half as fast. that's why i dont understand why bb is releasing a curve-sized full touchscreen, but i figure all those power-users will come back one day.
    10-20-11 09:32 AM
    If I can't pull this download up on the Verizon download page, and it's not offered OTA, and also not seen by DM, then how is this classified as an Official? *hint, just because we can pull it off a direct Verizon server rather than MegaUpload doesn't count.
    10-20-11 10:57 AM
    Everybody needs to calm down.
    pinkvikchick likes this.
    10-20-11 11:01 AM
    Everybody needs to calm down.
    Nah nah nah!!!! This is how you say it Kaznaaa
    Everyone calm the fuc down!!!!!! mudafucas!!!!!!

Have a nice day everyone
    10-20-11 11:38 AM
    lmao guys just download the update. It makes your phone better lol
    10-20-11 01:45 PM
    I followed the instructions, it downloaded the app, even had me shut down BDM. Once it was ready, asked if I wanted it to open BDM. Once the BB was connected, the desktop manager said there was an update, and wala! I see an awful lot of negative posts, but just follow the instructions. They do work.
    10-20-11 02:19 PM
412 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD