Is the sms scrolling bug fixed? That's the only real complaint I have with my current OS.
    10-19-11 09:11 AM
    I havent used the SMS to much since I have it installed. But with what I do have, it seems to have fixed that issue, from what I notice so far. Ill have to wait for more text messages to really check into it.
    10-19-11 09:30 AM
    Is the sms scrolling bug fixed? That's the only real complaint I have with my current OS.
    If you are talking about the bug where someone sends you five separate texts in a row, and you can't scroll up to see them all, then yes ... This fixed that issue I can confirm.

Battery life seems to be better, but as with any new OS load, I am going to give it a few days.

I like that NFC is finally enabled. Just wish Google Wallet would make a BB app...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-11 09:30 AM
    if you work/play around a wifi network, i highly recommend connecting to that network. in nyc, if i do not connect, i will be at around 70% battery life by 3pm. if i am connected, most days, the battery does not even go down a notch.
    10-19-11 09:34 AM
    If you are talking about the bug where someone sends you five separate texts in a row, and you can't scroll up to see them all, then yes ... This fixed that issue I can confirm.
    we're talking about when you get a new text, or go into a convo, sometimes the cursor is all the way at the top of the convo, and you have to press R to get it to be inside the txt typing box. or when you go to scroll up to read a long text (just 140 characters), sometimes when you leave the txt typing box, the cursor fliiiiiiiies to the top! Confirm or unconfirmed?
    10-19-11 09:37 AM
    I'm not having severe battery drain you're describing. My 9930 has been unplugged for almost 3 hours and the battery is at 100%. It's got wifi enabled, blue tooth and NFC are disabled. Ive installed the latest beta of App World and done some browsing.

So far the battery life seems better with this build.

Down to 80% just browsing for 30 mins.

Unbelievably unnacceptable.

10-19-11 09:54 AM
    Had it going for a full day now - Batt life seems somewhat better than the .362 build. Touchscreen/browsing "seem" a little better. Using MBerry - about 1.6% per hour - just checking emails, etc.
    10-19-11 10:18 AM
    Noticed some of VZWs apps won't stay hidden after a reboot. Very frustrating and I can't delete them.

10-19-11 10:52 AM
    Hasn't shown up on my MAC or OTA yet. Any ideas?
    10-19-11 11:12 AM
    Noticed some of VZWs apps won't stay hidden after a reboot. Very frustrating and I can't delete them.

Don't know if that's an OS thing. Sprint gives me the same problem.
    10-19-11 11:19 AM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Terrigno

Don't know if that's an OS thing. Sprint gives me the same problem.

UGH! TOTALLY frustrating. I think it does have to do with the OS. I've never had the issue before. And for me it wasn't after a reboot. It was fine last night, fine this morning. I go get coffee, come back to my bberry and those damn hiddens are back like they're haunting me. (And it was just the VZW specific icons.)
    10-19-11 11:27 AM

CAn you put them in a folder and hide the folder?
    10-19-11 11:31 AM
    I got the 9930 today.
    Updated to the new OS n transferred data from my old 9700.
    Now my BB group is missing, although I'm still getting notification that its there.
    It took almost half hour for the BB to reboot after I pull the battery.
    I can't connect to the BB server to register my email address.
    Am I the only one with these problems?
    One more thing, in bbm, when I send a message, I get only a tick no R or D.
    So frustrating, maybe I shd quite on RIM....
    10-19-11 11:43 AM

has been an issue with all of the leaked versions including 353 and 362. Bummer, I was hoping that had been fixed on this new official os.
    Last edited by kjjb0204; 10-19-11 at 02:06 PM.
    10-19-11 11:50 AM
    Just create a folder, hide that, and put everything you want hidden inside of that folder. It survives a reboot that way.
    nmaguire001 likes this.
    10-19-11 11:58 AM
    Got Error 507 on the first try. IMMEDIATELY, regretting my decision to do this at 2:30 a.m.
    happened to me as well. Just unplug then plug your bb back into the pc
    10-19-11 12:01 PM
    Agreed. I created a junk folder and moved all the applications to it. They've stayed there over two OS upgrades.

Just create a folder, hide that, and put everything you want hidden inside of that folder. It survives a reboot that way.
    10-19-11 12:33 PM
    I downloaded the file and successfully insalled it. However, the problem I'm having is that DM is still backing up my text messages. It's been stuck on this stage for at least 1.5 - 2 hours. Has anyone else run into this? Any suggestions?
    10-19-11 01:32 PM
    has been an issue with all of the leaked versions including 353 and 362. Bummer, I was hoping that had been fixed on this new official is.
    The fix is to create or use a folder you don't want/use and move the apps into it and then hide the folder. It bugged the **** out of me too.

bgriff25 likes this.
    10-19-11 01:48 PM
    The fix is to create or use a folder you don't want/use and move the apps into it and then hide the folder. It bugged the **** out of me too.

Yep, that's what I've done. Was just hoping the bug would be fixed. The strange part is that the vzw icons on the All panel don't reappear after reboot. Only the ones I've put in the media folder.
    10-19-11 02:09 PM

What a great idea ! Thank you so much for liberating me from hiding that useless icons all the time .
    10-19-11 02:13 PM
    One thing I notice in .374 is if my finger brushes the bottom of the touchscreen while using the trackpad it does not cause issues like it used to. That is -- the trackpad input and touchscreen input are not conflicting like before. That was annoying -- glad they fixed it.
    10-19-11 02:24 PM
    Put it this way, I just slipped into bed (in my panties) at 100% and now 15 mins later I have 91%

Such a joke.

LOL i can't talk about what you said.
    10-19-11 02:29 PM
    can anyone help me, I only have a Mac and I can't find the Verizon update compatible for Mac only windows. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    10-19-11 03:16 PM
    can anyone help me, I only have a Mac
    unfortunately, you and i must wait.
    10-19-11 03:56 PM
412 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD