theres no love for east asian version
    no chinese? damn, i guess i'll grab the leak version instead then...
    05-27-11 01:12 PM
    I've just insalled this and after the second bat pull this is what I get :| I've got an unlocked Mobilicity blackberry 9700 and am using it on Wind Mobile in Canada. Now this doesnt happen if I'm using .534 (it has happened with 546/576. I was wondering if anyone else has had there sim card menu pop up ? and more importantly how to stop it (only happens on bat pulls/reboots) yet it's fine on .534
    I saw that couple times also
    05-27-11 03:43 PM
    When I try to install the BB podcast, it says it is not supported by my device, anybody else getting this error?
    05-27-11 03:59 PM
    When I try to install the BB podcast, it says it is not supported by my device, anybody else getting this error?
    Dont use shortcut on homescreen just go BlackBerry Protect and download there. Same problem for me with several OSs
    05-27-11 04:00 PM
    have been running the leaked .576 for 4+ days and I feel its the best OS I have ran to date... great battery life, reception is good, and minimal memory leak... would recommend upgrading if you are currently unhappy with your OS
    ps - .448 w/ kyles hybrid was the last OS i was running before installing this
    It's quite significant coming from .448. But how about coming from .546?

theres no love for east asian version
    The reason why I didn't upgrade to this version is because there's no EastAsia version.

no chinese? damn, i guess i'll grab the leak version instead then...
    There's .576 EastAsia leak? I didn't know that. Can you point it to me, please? I only know that there's .570 EastAsia leak.

Dont use shortcut on homescreen just go BlackBerry Protect and download there. Same problem for me with several OSs
    I believe he meant podcast, not protect.
    05-28-11 12:04 AM
    I've had a few issues with this build.

Mem leak and battery life are good. I shrunk it down and installed on a clean wiped phone.

However, on my long distance trip today my radio was awful. Side by side to an HD2 driving from Wyoming to Albuquerque my phone was completely losing the network MUCH more frequently. The HD2 fell out of service prehaps twice for 30 seconds. Mine would lose it for minutes and refuse to connect back even when the HD2 was at full EDGE again. It would take a full minute longer, at least, to switch to 3G from EDGE than the HD2 when driving through 3G towns, i would also lose it much faster.
    The worst was googlemaps. It would work fine for a few minutes, and then just stop updating and occasionally put me 20 or so miles behind where i was and stop reading the GPS. Only a full reboot would remedy it.

The radio was so bad with this build for me that i am downloading 546 now and will try it on the second leg of my drive tomorrow.

I missed my 8900 on this trip, that thing had a solid radio.
    05-28-11 03:39 AM
    Quick Question; I have download an official update from Vodafone (9700) and I'm using a 9700 branded with MTN...what to do????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-11 07:32 PM
    Quick Question; I have download an official update from Vodafone (9700) and I'm using a 9700 branded with MTN...what to do????

After you've installled the os on ur computer...Go to the apploader folder and delete the vendor.xml file, and proceed with the loader process..

djjohnson likes this.
    05-29-11 03:01 AM
    There's .576 EastAsia leak? I didn't know that. Can you point it to me, please? I only know that there's .570 EastAsia leak.
    The leak version is multilingual...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lea...ndings-617039/

i'm downloading right now but dunno if asian language is in there... will let you know

EDIT: used BBBoss and removed all language except chinese but did not see chinese option on apploader when installing... is it possible to pull the chinese cod file from previous version and install it? except i have no idea which file(s) it is...
    Last edited by CrazyJo82; 05-29-11 at 01:14 PM.
    05-29-11 10:11 AM
    Best version so far! Great battery life, very slow memory leak, everything's working flawlessly. I have not run into any bugs yet.
    djjohnson likes this.
    05-30-11 02:19 PM
    546 shows SIM configuration menu every time you turn on BB.
    Is it fixed?

And the "best" os6 bug on Bold is BIS disconnecting when using localization (BBMaps, GMaps, Google Local). Solved this?

Bye

EDIT: Vodafone Italy
    Last edited by paolo_italy; 05-30-11 at 04:18 PM.
    05-30-11 04:15 PM
    When shrinking the OS using BB Boss, does it make a difference if i choose 'Direct shrink on fone' instead of 'modify OS on device'?

WHen i chose 'modify OS on disk, the size of the file shows 50MB, but when i shrink on the phone, it shows 102MB for OS6.
    05-31-11 06:01 AM
    Thanks but i'm looking for an All Language version with CJK =(
    06-01-11 01:56 AM
    I've come to the last step and it says to continue you must connect wirelessly to send email and do other things? What the **** does this mean, it will diable my 3g internet browing, or stop me from receiving email unless I'm connected to my internet at home?!?!
    06-01-11 03:34 AM
    I've come to the last step and it says to continue you must connect wirelessly to send email and do other things? What the **** does this mean, it will diable my 3g internet browing, or stop me from receiving email unless I'm connected to my internet at home?!?!
    Wirelesly means any connection type you can EDGE-3G-WIFI it just says open your phones radio
    06-01-11 05:58 AM
    best one i have tried on by 9700. more responsive than the office tmobile .448. the only issue i ran into was gmail not synching. after googling the issues came across a the google fix, on a post in these forums. after that, everything has been good.

gmail settings > labels>Manage Labels "Show in IMAP" must be ticked for both "All mail" and "Drafts".
    06-01-11 09:43 PM
    well i was on the.448 now im on .546 so ill stay on here for a while b4 i upgrade
    06-02-11 08:43 AM
    Hey all

i have an at&t bold 9700 , i ran the installer file but it didnt do anything? im new to blackberry kinda confused any help would be great
    06-02-11 12:57 PM
    Pretty good version...Bat life is ok...leak is still present, but hardly noticeable as it was before so it just may be a mem growth thing....Smooth operating and good reception...
    06-02-11 03:08 PM
    .576 works perfectly for me on the 9700!
    Was previously running .546 and I haven't seen much improvements so far, but this release seems to be a bit faster and smoother overall (or maybe that's just because I did an OS shrink with BB Boss, it has two to three times more free memory space now).
    Still got no cursor in BBM, WhatsApp and the likes though, but scrolling through the Facebook app (with which I had problems on .546) is going smoothly now.
    Will get back here if any memory or battery leak issues turn up.
    UPDATE:
    So, no words on the battery life yet; it still seems to do awesome! Normally, my BB would be dead by now, but still got more than half of battery left.
    Only one thing: My browser just got stuck, so I had to reboot (which goes, I think, very fast). Just hoping it won't happen again.

06-03-11 06:00 AM
    This is the second time this has happened and I'd like it to stick if there's a way.

I have a TMo unlocked 9700, been using it on AT&T for almost a year and today after loading 576 I got 3G for one session (boot until I need to restart for app install) It was great, fast downloads that I haven't experienced while on getting EDGE. Now before installed 576 I wipe the device, apps/data and all so everything was gone and if I remember that was the way this showed up previously. The last time is happened was in january so well before any announce AT&TT deals - which I'm sure has nothing to do with this potential fluke.

Has anyone exerienced this and if so is there a way to make it stick?

UPDATE: Figured out this is such a long shot to make it stick that I'm done talking about and it was nice while it lasted.
    As for the OS, must faster and smoother than 448 was running for me. Battery life is good and memory appears to be good, trickle of a leak if any.
    Last edited by slideaway; 06-05-11 at 09:07 PM.
    06-03-11 11:54 AM
    Downloading from AVEA.com.tr : download stuck to 99.87% ...
    06-05-11 07:10 AM
    Followed the whole backup procedure (dm 6.0.2.44), did the shrink, wipe and installed .576

However, now I would like to restore part of my backup data, I find that many items cannot be restored, including settings, address book, calendar, phone call logs, wifi access points, etcetc

Anybody else have this problem?

What am I doing wrong? Did I shrink away something important or what else?
    06-05-11 03:31 PM
    Oops, forget the above, I just stuffed my data into my wifes Blackberry instead of mine...!
    06-05-11 03:37 PM
    BlackBerry Handheld Software v6.0.0.2554 (Multilanguage)
    Hello please where can I get this firmware.. Could not found it in the link. Pls anybody who had it to send it to my email address.. [email protected]
    Package Version: 6.0.0.2554
    Consisting of:
    Applications: 6.0.0.576
    Software Platform: 6.6.0.216
    File name: 9700M_PBr6.0.0_rel2554_PL6.6.0.216_A6.0.0.576.exe
    File size: 158.72MB
    Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

Download Software From AVEA

Download From FileServe

This one leaked before you can check findings here

06-06-11 05:31 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD