05-09-13 03:57 PM
29 12
tools
    Still using stock .330, no OS "bugs" or issues at all!

Well, one time there was a new mail notification that wouldn't go away, but a battery pull fixed. that.
    01-06-10 01:30 PM
    Still using stock .330, no OS "bugs" or issues at all!

Well, one time there was a new mail notification that wouldn't go away, but a battery pull fixed. that.
    Yeah I had the exact same problem but a batt pull didn't work. I ended up deleting all of my messages then selecting mark all unopened then marked all read and it made it go away. The next problem I had was a conversation in bbm that would not delete. Right now bbm constantly shows new alert even though nothing is going on. Other than that, youtube is the only thing that sucks yet I still love my phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 03:13 PM
    I also have the bug where it switches in and out of headset mode when the headset is not plugged in. Seems like a harware issue so I am returning for a replacement.
    01-06-10 04:03 PM
    I am using the 9700 and my blackberry messenger contact's display pictures dont change and this has been going on for weeks I tried rebooting but nothing happens what must I do? And how do you take out the bug on my smartphone?
    05-09-13 03:57 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD