Hi,

Yesterday I encountered a problem with my BB 9900.
    I was surfing on internet and one web page had a lot of commercials. With this web page my BB just hang and on screen I saw a lot of colourful horizontal lines. After that BB screen won't even turn on. Coincidence?
    I took out the battery several times, tried to just charge it for longer time and turn it on, but nothing seems to work. Now even the red and yellow light stopped blinking. Computer doesn't recognise it. When I try to turn it on, the keypad lights up but screen seems to be dead as there is no indication of anything happening.

Tried to look for solution but since I'm not native English speaker I might be using wrong keywords.
    Has anybody had similar problem? Is it totally useless now or is there chance to fix it?
    11-23-13 04:23 AM
    Hi! Welcome to CB....I'm sorry you're having this trouble.

Your English is fine! No problem with it.

See if this helps.

Blackberry 9900 Bricked - won't turn on, won't con... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    11-24-13 08:23 AM
    Tried it but the screen stays black. Although, PC and BB are communicating now...
    11-25-13 03:56 AM
    Hi,

Yesterday I encountered a problem with my BB 9900.
    I was surfing on internet and one web page had a lot of commercials. With this web page my BB just hang and on screen I saw a lot of colourful horizontal lines. After that BB screen won't even turn on. Coincidence?
    I took out the battery several times, tried to just charge it for longer time and turn it on, but nothing seems to work. Now even the red and yellow light stopped blinking. Computer doesn't recognise it. When I try to turn it on, the keypad lights up but screen seems to be dead as there is no indication of anything happening.

Tried to look for solution but since I'm not native English speaker I might be using wrong keywords.
    Has anybody had similar problem? Is it totally useless now or is there chance to fix it?
    hi.. i had the same issue i opened up my blackberrry and removed the LCD cable and connected it again properly and it worked again !
    12-01-13 02:09 PM