This is a weird problem that "seems" to have started after the latest OS update, but I'm not 100% sure there is a connection.

I leave the BB in the charging cradle over night. Now...when I first remove the BB from the cradle, in the morning, the keyboard light does not come on. Nothing I press causes it to come on. But if I let the screen timeout and THEN press a button, both the screen AND the keyboard will properly light up. It's kind of annoying! Luckily, I am elligible for an upgrade at the end of this week, but was curious if others have noticed this problem.

Thanks, Steve
    02-13-12 12:43 PM
    could most likely be a bug or unresponsive laggy keyboard light reaction.
    so i assume you didn't experienced it before you updated to the newer OS?
    02-13-12 12:47 PM
    This is a weird problem that "seems" to have started after the latest OS update, but I'm not 100% sure there is a connection.

I leave the BB in the charging cradle over night. Now...when I first remove the BB from the cradle, in the morning, the keyboard light does not come on. Nothing I press causes it to come on. But if I let the screen timeout and THEN press a button, both the screen AND the keyboard will properly light up. It's kind of annoying! Luckily, I am elligible for an upgrade at the end of this week, but was curious if others have noticed this problem.

Thanks, Steve
    Yeah. More than likely its a bug in the OS update. Which is another reason why I leave well enough alone and do not jump on too many updates these days.
    02-15-12 08:22 AM
    my keyboard will not light for nothing
    06-16-13 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD