anyway to make the keyboard backlight on the 9930 be brighter?
    09-07-11 12:34 AM
    I don't believe so i.e. it doesn't seem to matter if you turn up the screen brightness or turn off auto dim...at least it doesnt on mine. mine is quite a bit dimmer than my 9700 so I understand why you're asking.
    EVOP likes this.
    09-07-11 12:37 AM
    Home Screen > Options > Display > Screen Display > Backlight Brightness.... Increase the backlight brightness and it will also increase the keyboard brightness, but at the cost of raising the screen brightness. Thats the only way and It doesnt increase the keyboards brightness enough for it to be too noticeable but it IS noticeable. If I answered your question click mah Thanks button please! Hope this helps! Take Care!
    EVOP and Davidso like this.
    09-07-11 12:39 AM
    Home Screen > Options > Display > Screen Display > Backlight Brightness.... Increase the backlight brightness and it will also increase the keyboard brightness, but at the cost of raising the screen brightness. Thats the only way and It doesnt increase the keyboards brightness enough for it to be too noticeable but it IS noticeable. If I answered your question click mah Thanks button please! Hope this helps! Take Care!
    thanks i just want the keyboard to be whiter cause it looks really awkward with my screen even at 30 pct its like a two toned phone lol
    09-07-11 12:49 AM
    wow i was running the backlight options from 10-100 percent back and fourth and it makes a huge difference lol thanks!!
    zb_stylez likes this.
    09-07-11 12:51 AM
    Interesting - mine doesn't scale.
    09-07-11 12:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD