I got my BB 9780 in Jan. It was working great guns and was quite happy as it's my first BB. But till last few weeks suddenly the 'W' key started not to work efficiently. As we know the keypad is soft touch and we don't have to press too hard to type but the 'W' key in my BB needs now to be pressed quite hard to get it work. Well it's not a big issue but sometimes if I am typing too fast then I miss it and have to go back to press it hard. It's a problem also as I have to be conscious to press it hard to work. Does anyone having this problem. I haven't had any water contact and rest everything is working fine though. Any advise how to make it working again in a soft touch way.

Manu thanks in advance
    08-01-11 05:47 PM
    I got my BB 9780 in Jan. It was working great guns and was quite happy as it's my first BB. But till last few weeks suddenly the 'W' key started not to work efficiently. As we know the keypad is soft touch and we don't have to press too hard to type but the 'W' key in my BB needs now to be pressed quite hard to get it work. Well it's not a big issue but sometimes if I am typing too fast then I miss it and have to go back to press it hard. It's a problem also as I have to be conscious to press it hard to work. Does anyone having this problem. I haven't had any water contact and rest everything is working fine though. Any advise how to make it working again in a soft touch way.

Manu thanks in advance
    Have you got keypad shuttering sounds to?
    08-01-11 05:59 PM
    No I don't have that problem. The only prob is that I have to press the "W" button harder to make it work. Any solution for this. The rest buttons have the soft touch working.

Many thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-11 02:15 AM
    Any solution. Can I still get it repaired as within 1 year warranty.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-11 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD