Talked with tmobile support no help referred to Rim support and he has me do a device wipe no help.

Anyone have any ideas? I even tried to filter it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-11 12:38 AM
    Delete the e-mail on both the device AND the mailbox. That's all you can do. It's likely a bug with BIS. It happens to me with a few social networks and some e-mails.

08-12-11 02:44 AM
    I'd totally agree with Rootbrain Turn off the BlackBerry and go to the mailbox, delete the offending message make sure that the message is not on the mailbox. Then turn back the blackberry and delete the message.
    08-12-11 03:57 AM
    I have done both those things and nothing still appears.

08-12-11 10:55 AM
    I have the same problem. I just opened then closed the emails and just kept them on my phone for a couple days. I just deleted them again about 10 min. ago I will let you know if they come back or not.
    08-13-11 01:54 AM
    Rim had me do a security wipe and reload os and still have same problem!

08-13-11 09:41 AM
    BBM is doing the same thing to me and a few other here.
    08-13-11 09:43 AM
    I am still getting the same 5 emails popping up also since, but I noticed they will pop up every time I leave my UMA connection and return. It still happens many times during the day, but I wonder if it when the system is changing connection type??
    It is very annoying!!
    08-13-11 12:00 PM
    It's also happening to me. I'm not bothered by it, since I skip those e-mails in a heardbeat. It's a glitch and they're working hard to fix it behind the scenes. It's likely also RIM employees are having the same issue, if they also use blackberries.

Tweet your problem, after following @blackberryhelp, since that is rim's official twitter help account. They might be able to address your issue. They helped me fix something else not e-mail related, such as BIS over wifi never working.

08-13-11 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD