I have an aux out plug on the deck I have in my car and want to answer the phone and hear through the speakers of my car. Is there a way for me to keep my bold in headset mode without having to keep pressing menu and doing it manually everytime a call comes in?
    08-17-09 11:54 PM
    Can anyone help me out on this one?
    08-18-09 09:10 PM
    My car has the aux input and built in bluetooth and it works seemlessly, no set up required.

Switches from aux input on media player to blue tooth whenever I make or receive a call.

I know this doesn't help, but perhaps an aftermarket bt car kit would get you what you are looking for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 09:51 PM
    I'm not sure what you're looking to do will work. I have an AUX jack on my stereo and I can play music via the AUX jack but if the phone was in headset mode and connected to the stereo how would you speak to your caller? When in headset mode it's the mic on the headset that's used, not the mic on the phone.

I think the BT car kit would be the best option for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 05:42 AM
    Yeah but like the iPhone, the Jack for the headset has 3 lines (one being for the mic on the headset) I've tried to just connect the phone to the aux input and I couldn't hear from my speakers. Thought that since this works on my iPhone, it should work on my bold
    08-23-09 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD